Terminally Yellow

The Officially Not Official Summer Transfer Thread 2023

Wouldn’t say no to him as he has 313 Championship appearances. However, wouldn’t sign him on any more than a two year contract as he turns 32 next month

Would be underwhelmed if Dean comes in. He does have experience but seems to be for lower-table teams in the Champs.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Would be underwhelmed if Dean comes in. He does have experience but seems to be for lower-table teams in the Champs.

Lower table teams? Like ones that finish 13th in the championship?

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Lower table teams? Like ones that finish 13th in the championship?

That's pretty mid-table (and not forgetting we lost a pile of experienced players and looked dross at the end of the season as a result).

Dean really would be, IMO, a back-up option.

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Judging by the Leicester City badge and lcfc in his title I reckon you're spot on 

🤦‍♂️

I’m guessing you believe people on Twitter with an egg in their picture are actually eggs 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I’m guessing you believe people on Twitter with an egg in their picture are actually eggs 

Yes exactly like I believe your a doctor despite all the **** you come out with.

58 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

That's pretty mid-table (and not forgetting we lost a pile of experienced players and looked dross at the end of the season as a result).

Dean really would be, IMO, a back-up option.

Search of other forums and I can't find much definite regards his playing ability, but stuff I've found suggests why he's at a mid-table side.

Better in the middle of defence as a back 3
Solid with brain farts and goes through periods of good/bad form, but I get the feeling it's more like he's not that good, but will be good with a new manager bounce, but long term less inclined.
Usually a captain and can be outspoken

Injury prone only mentioned on Birminghams thread on the retained list, but he has not played that much last 2 seasons.

Btw just to ask for my own lack of football knowledge. What happened to full backs that could play in central defense? Was it ever a thing?

Edited by KiwiScot

3 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Yes exactly like I believe your a doctor despite all the **** you come out with.

Doctor green thumb is a cypress hill character. Given you believe any old **** on the internet, you probably do believe I’m a doctor.

5 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I couldn't give a **** who the **** he is. Don't you worry about me mistaking you for a doctor either - you've demonstrated dozens of times you're barely smart enough to look after yourself, let alone become a doctor, **** for brains.

Oooo the personal jibes. Shouldnt you be typing Norwich into Twitter every three minutes. 

22 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I couldn't give a **** who the **** he is. Don't you worry about me mistaking you for a doctor either - you've demonstrated dozens of times you're barely smart enough to look after yourself, let alone become a doctor, **** for brains.

Thats a lot of stars

I almost mistook it for the 1p5wich shirt!

Edited by CaptCanary
Dr Greenthumb beat me to it!
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Not as many as Ipswich

See! You’re not so full of **** as everyone thought :  D

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Top corner said:

Now now children....can't we just get back to talking about NCFC transfers. 

Binner

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

Search of other forums and I can't find much definite regards his playing ability, but stuff I've found suggests why he's at a mid-table side.

Solid with brain farts and goes through periods of good/bad form, but I get the feeling it's more like he's not that good, but will be good with a new manager bounce, but long term less inclined.

Injury prone only mentioned on Birminghams thread on the retained list, but he has not played that much last 2 seasons.

Btw just to ask for my own lack of football knowledge. What happened to full backs that could play in central defense? Was it ever a thing?

Probably became less viable the shorter in height they got, as well as being more inclined to be the springboard of an attack.

1 hour ago, Terminally Yellow said:

No need for this... well over the top and unnecessary.    Just sayin!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

There's no need for you either.

Now now 

3 hours ago, KiwiScot said:

Two words-Russell Martin.

2 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Two words-Russell Martin.

Luke Shaw, Kyle Walker, Byram, Sorensen......

8 hours ago, Mervmeister said:

Just make sure you spell it as 'Harlee Dean' and not 'Harley'. Just typed that in Google and glad my wife wasn't sat beside me lol.

Just googled it as had no idea what you were on about......glad I did 😁😁

• Haha 1