cambridgeshire canary

**official lappinitup match thread Boro V Canaries**

Should’ve taken Marquinhos off at HT and played the 2nd half with ten men. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

No subs?

No, that would be sensible, and you need a sensible coach for sensible decisions. 

4 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You asked if our results this season have been better with McLean or without. 

The answer is our win % has been higher with McLean in the side every season he's been at the club, including this one.

Definite proof that Hogesar talks bollox if you think our win percentage was better with McLean in the side EVERY season as it clearly wasn’t for 2 EPL seasons was it? 

I actually think I enjoyed it more when we had 13000 at Carrow Rd who really felt the pain of losing than the modern day fan who defends the club hierarchy no matter what happens on the pitch. Too many statos not enough passion with our fans. True football is dead with these fans. 

Our squad is an incohesive hotchpotch of players that don't understand each other and I'm not just talking language -- The concept of three South Americans, a Cuban and a Yank competing in the English Second Division was always going to be dodgy..

They're learning the same at Watford. 

Different half same humiliation.

Not having much love for Wagner at this point.

Edited by Capt. Pants

4 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Definite proof that Hogesar talks bollox if you think our win percentage was better with McLean in the side EVERY season as it clearly wasn’t for 2 EPL seasons was it? 

In defence of Hoggy, I think he got the stat from me the other day.

I double-checked it afterwards, and our win percentage with Kenny is actually only better in four of his five seasons. It was worse with him in the team during the 19/20 season, but but better with him in 18/19, 20/21, 21/22 and 22/23.

I’m genuinely embarrassed. For the first time in a long time I’m truly angry and embarrassed. Some serious questions of how it’s come to this. Feel for the support gone there to see this. 

• Like 3