Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 35

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @littleyellowbirdie making the final six selectons. Lyb joined our team during the season so doesn’t have enough weeks to register on our league tables but I’ve seen enough to know he will be a force to be reckoned with next season. Lyb did win with a great strategy when making BTTS earlier this season so let’s help him to winning double with our very best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Hammond1612 making the final selections for City’s at Blackburn on Friday. He’s also sent me a tenner to do Monday’s game at home to Rotherham. Dan will be making the selections for Friday’s game on Thursday evening so we need to be on the ball for that one. But we can hang fire with the Monday pick until the weekend. Dan is having an amazing season at the top of our PUPs league and has two wins on the Arrdee honours board. He’s also won before when making the Norwich match picks so let’s find him some great options for both Easter games from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

Just need @Parma Ham's gone mouldy and @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man to confirm their dates and the rota will be finished for another season.

Final Six

15th April - Inchy - Confirmed

22nd April – @Parma Ham's gone mouldy

29th April - NWC - Confirmed

06th May - Feedthewolf - Confirmed

Norwich Picks

15th April - Mr Apples - Confirmed

22nd April – @Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

29th April - Til 1010 - Confirmed

06th May - Purple - Confirmed Confirmed

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1244404624_turner2-page-001.jpg.ac4580f19c629a4879cb919b455f7fbe.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

912663046_cavellhealthcare.jpg.ab8522158bedc8eb097a9435bf501c27.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Littleyellowbirdie and Hammond 1612. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Adam and Dan, the thread is yours...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 2

A very good evening to you Nutty and obviously very good luck to @littleyellowbirdie and @Hammond1612 not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the wooden shoes and a HOME WIN for PSV v Excelsior.

For the City game 0-0 draw.

• Like 1

A Saturday evening offering from Portugal this week

Braga (3rd, 8-2-2 23-6 home) v Estoril (15th, 3-2-8 10-17 away) - Home Win 

For the match bet, a Desmond (2-2).

Best of luck LYB, Dan, and all you PUPs 

• Like 1

Airdrie v Montrose - Home Win. Airdrie seem on good form at the moment after doing well at the beginning of the season and then falling off midway. Hopefully they can cement a playoff play this weekend.

For the Blackburn game. 1 nil blackburn
For the Rotherham game - Norwich to win by 2 goals.

And with Todays news. Pukki to score. Many, first, last with his head and with Stormy Daniels!

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

Last season, Man City to win at Southampton was the last match in my final six and they let me down. Man City to exorcise my demons at 2/9.

I'm not confident for our game, and we're actually favourites to win surprisingly, but I still won't go for a Blackburn win. Instead, maybe McLean to be booked at 9/2, or McLean first yellow at 18/1.

And I confirm for the 22nd. Apologies for not confirming last week, but I was under the influence  while posting on Friday evening and it slipped my mind.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the introduction Eddie, I’ll be back tomorrow evening for the Blackburn picks. For my pick this week I’ll go for the Welsh premier league and a home win for Aberystwyth Town against Airbus UK. 

• Thanks 1

For the 6 it's been a choice from two (Hamburger or Dresden in the German leagues 2 and 3) and I'm going with Dresden because they are second in the form table and they should have enough to overcome Essen.

For us, we are probably due a few goals. I am not confident of a result at Blackburn but with the Pukki news today then I can just see him scoring. Definitely. I think over 2.5 goals, BTTS and Teemu.

And I would actually go the same for our Rotherham game (but just over 2.5 and Teemu to score as a double).

Best of luck @littleyellowbirdieand @Hammond1612 and all Pups.

• Like 1

For Lyb Ajax upset us last week but I'm giving them the chance to make amends on Sunday...

Ajax          v          Fortuna Sittard          Home Win

For Hammond1612 on Friday I keep doing it but I'll have another try with...

Kenny to score with a header

I'll pick something for Monday after Friday's game.

For Hammy’s Blackburn pick I suppose we have to assume the 3 striker policy continues. 

Football logic says that Pukki will score. I’d certainly go with that.

We cannot afford to play for anything other than wins, so I also think we can assume goals are the aim.

Open and attacking also equals conceding more space and opportunities against, so BTTS looks likely.

We are not great closers, Blackburn need points too, so a draw not a bad bet.

How about a slightly more specific quadcast of:

Pukki to score, BTTS, more than 3.5 goals, draw, 2-2?…🤗

Parma

Edited by Parma Ham's gone mouldy
  • Like 1

Osasuna v Elche

Sara to score from outside the box 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

For the Blackburn match I see Pukki scoring a penalty, so I suggest a treble of BTTS, Pukki to score, and Norwich City to score a penalty.

I do rather fancy Ipswich to comfortably beat Wycombe, but that’s a Friday game, so let’s see if I can curse them on Easter Monday, picking them to win away at Cheltenham Town.

Good luck all PUPS.

Hi PUPs a must win, 6 pointer, bargain basement duel this weekend with former Canaries feeder club HAMILTON ACADEMICAL VS. COVE RANGERS (home win).

For the Blackburn game Hanley to score anytime.

All the best everyone!

Apples

This week has to be the week for HANLEY anytime! (same prediction for both games, Dan)

For LYB, I fancy FULHAM v WEST HAM - DRAW

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary

Good luck PUPS...

Here we go Pardubice V Sparta Prague on Sunday away win as Sparta hunt the league title.

For City it's a tough game and we are prone to conceding....3-0 to Blackburn & as others Hanley to score, but for me an Own Goal.....

OTBC.

Only just noticed that Daniel has sent an extra tenner for the Rothereham game on Monday so i will be reckless and throw caution to the wind and go for Idah to score at anytime.

Right, lets start with tomorrows game...

Norwich away win please.

Now to this weekends games. I can't identify a stand out draw so will have to go boring....

Celtic v Rangers....Home win.

The very best of luck to both @littleyellowbirdie and @Hammond1612 this week and also all our fellow pup's.

For the Final Six I predict a Home Win for Besiktas v Giresunspor.

For the Norwich match, Blackburn are very strong at home and have kept 10 clean sheets out of 18 but also don't score lots, 8 matches have seen them score just 1 goal. My prediction is 1-0 to Blackburn.

Very best of luck to @littleyellowbirdie, @Hammond1612 and the rest of the PUPs worldwide.

Probably a bit late for tomorrow's match, but let's go for Norwich to win and BTTS.

My pick for the six is Man City to win away to Southampton.

For the Rotherham game, let's go for a 3-1/Sargent scorecast.

Best of luck, folks!

Right here we go for the Blackburn picks. My strategy is to cover as many options as possible and hopefully get a few of them to stack up. Apologies if your pick hasn’t been chosen. 

£1 on pukki anytime, £1 on Sargent anytime, £1 on Sara anytime, £1 on Sam Gallagher anytime, £1 on Ben Bereton anytime, £1 on Sammie Szmodics anytime, 50p on Hanley anytime, 50p on McLean anytime, 50p on Norwich 1-0, 50p on Norwich 2-0, 50p on Norwich 2-1, 50p on Norwich 3-1, £1 on a draw, £1 on a Blackburn win.

Hopefully this will guarantee we get something out of it if Norwich do lose. Just in case you don’t see the message I’ve sent you Eddie I’ve transferred the extra quid for these. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Hammond1612 said:

Right here we go for the Blackburn picks. My strategy is to cover as many options as possible and hopefully get a few of them to stack up. Apologies if your pick hasn’t been chosen. 

£1 on pukki anytime, £1 on Sargent anytime, £1 on Sara anytime, £1 on Sam Gallagher anytime, £1 on Ben Bereton anytime, £1 on Sammie Szmodics anytime, 50p on Hanley anytime, 50p on McLean anytime, 50p on Norwich 1-0, 50p on Norwich 2-0, 50p on Norwich 2-1, 50p on Norwich 3-1, £1 on a draw, £1 on a Blackburn win.

Hopefully this will guarantee we get something out of it if Norwich do lose. Just in case you don’t see the message I’ve sent you Eddie I’ve transferred the extra quid for these. 

Never apologize for not selecting PUP's choices, the ones you've picked look great. By the way was Hanley to score anytime for any team? 🙂 Good Luck....Hammo & LYB

• Like 1

National League North for me, Kings Lynne to beat Kettering. 

as for our game, my youngest has just said Hanley is going to score a header! 

Good luck to @littleyellowbirdie and @Hammond1612 and the rest of the PUPs gang. 

Edited by NWC

54 minutes ago, Hammond1612 said:

I love these picks thank you Dan. And thanks for the extra quid too. You've covered a lot of options and hopefully many of them will add to our pot tomorrow. I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

Pukki anytime

£1 Bet 365

9/4

£3.25

Sargent anytime

£1 Bill Hill

9/4

£3.25

Sara anytime

£1 Bill Hill

6/1

£7.00

Sam Gallagher anytime

£1 Bet 365

3/1

£4.00

Ben Bereton anytime

£1 Bill Hill

9/4

£3.25

Sammie Szmodics anytime

£1 Bill Hill

9/2

£5.50

Hanley anytime

50p Bill Hill

14/1

£7.50

McLean anytime

50p Bill Hill

10/1

£5.50

Norwich 1-0

50p Bet 365

7/1

£4.00

Norwich 2-0

50p Bet 365

11/1

£6.00

Norwich 2-1

50p Bet 365

9/1

£5.00

Norwich 3-1

50p Bet 365

20/1

£10.50

Draw

£1 Bill Hill

10/3

£4.33

Blackburn win

£1 Bet 365

15/8

£2.87

I'm going to love ticking some of these off while following the game. Good luck Dan and our beloved Canaries.

Edited by nutty nigel
🤞🍀💛⚽💚💪💪🏿
  • Like 1

Really sorry I am late, but would have gone for Pukki any time. 

For the six, PSV to beat Excelsior. 

And for the Rotherham game Hanley must score a goal. 

Best of luck.