Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 30

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

We have @KiwiScot picking the final six results this week. KiwiScot is a tremendous help to me on these threads. I very often miss stuff and he saves my bacon. He’s also a top PUP and a previous league champion with two wins on Arrdee’s honours board. So let’s help him to win number three with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Cosmic Twin selecting the final picks for our game at Millwall on Saturday. Cosmic is having her usual brilliant season sitting fourth in our PUPs league a competition she has won twice previously. Cosmic has a record nine wins on Arrdee’s honours board and has also won before when making the match picks. So let’s help her add to the pot with our very best suggestions that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to PUPanon1 and all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Next weekend’s game against Sunderland will be the game where we remember and honour top PUP and Superfan Chellecity. As always @Hissing Sid will be making the final selections for this game and as in previous years PUPs are also welcome to send an extra stake (any amount) and choose an extra pick for the Sunderland game with returns going to SarcomaUK. If you’d rather send a donation that would be fine too and donations will be sent to SarcomaUK in Chelle’s memory.

One of our PUPs is putting a fiver on each of his selections between now and the season's end. Their pick won last weekend at 3/5 meaning with massive thanks we added another £8 to the pot. Here are the latest totals...

Congratulations to @gregt who is our PUP of the month for February..

Now I’ll hand the thread over to KiwiScot and Cosmic Twin. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ken and Lynda, the thread is yours...

When @Cosmic Twin accepted the challenge for this weekend she remarked it was Robert Rosario’s birthday. So here’s a memory…

Happy Birthday Robert!

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Kiwi and Cosmic not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Premier and a HOME WIN for ARSENAL v Bournemouth.

For the City game BTTS.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Like 1

North of the border to the Scottish League One this week

Falkirk (2nd) v Peterhead (bottom) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw

Best of luck Kiwi, Cosmic, and all you PUPs 

Evening Pups.I don't know when I'll post on Friday, but it won't be before 6pm. My pick is Inter Miami v Philadelphia Union - Away Win

Good luck to and for Cosmic Twin with maybe Sara to score from outside the box. It's around 28/1

Hi folks. I'm going for a slightly more speculative bet this week: RB Salzburg to win away to Rapid Vienna. Although they're two of the big powerhouses of Austrian football, there's a huge gap between them. Rapid are stuck in mid-table, and their home form this season is a pretty awful 3-1-4. Salzburg, on the other hand, are unbeaten all season and perfect on the road with an away record of 8-0-0, and a goal difference of +18 in those eight games. Given those stats, I think that odds of 10/11 are pretty generous for the away team to win.

As for the Norwich match, we're looking a lot more secure defensively under Wagner, and even if Pukki is fit to start I think we might struggle for chances. As such, I think under 1.5 goals at 2/1 offers good value.

Best of luck, folks, and congratulations to @gregt for pipping me to the PUP of the Month accolade! 🙂

• Thanks 1

Continuing the theme, albeit the power of the curse seems to be waning, with two consecutive correct picks, League One.

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion - home win.

Thanks Nutty. (Also enjoyed the RR birthday treat especially as I was at that match!)

I’ll be making my final decisions sometime after 8pm on Friday evening so you PUPs all have plenty of time to get your picks in for the match bet. 

• Thanks 1

For KiwiScot I'll try Greece on Sunday and...

Olympiakos          v          Levadiakos          Home Win

For Cosmic I'll stick with Kenny...

Kenny McLean to score Anytime

Hi PUPs, this week's pick to avoid is from Denmark with SILKEBORG VS. NORDSJÆLLAND (away win).

For the City bet, how's about either of Ben Gibson to be the first player booked at 14/1 and Tzolis to score last at 6/1?

Best of luck PUPs!

Apples

Roasso Kumamoto to beat Omiya Ardija

Nunez to score and assist

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

I'm going for a home win for Lokomotive Leipzig v. Germania Halberstadt in Germany Regionalliga North East.

Leipzig are W7 D2 L2 F24 A11 at home and Halberstadt are W0 D1 L9 F7 A28 away.

Good Luck, KiwiScot!

Thanks for all the Norwich picks so far. I'll be back with the final selection tomorrow evening.

• Thanks 1

Feyenoord to beat Groningen. 

Adam Idah over .5 shots on target and BTTS at a reasonable 11/1. 

Very best of luck. 

Right, I'll go Championship again this week....

Rotherham v QPR....Draw.

For the Norwich bet I'll have....

BTTS.

All the best to both Kiwi and Cosmic this week and all our fellow pup's.

Hi pups

My pick this week is FEYENOORD V Groningen HOME WIN

For the city bet kenny to get a yellow card

Good luck to all 

Good luck PUPS, time for a winning weekend……can feel it.

For me I’m going wit Sparta Prague v Teplice - Home win.

For Norwich Sara to score anytime.

OTBC 💚💛

I think Arsenal to beat Bournemouth is a good shout 

For us,  Hanley to score anytime

Good Luck pups

Greetings from Oman to all you wonderful Pups! 

For me this week it’s Bundesliga and Freiburg to beat MG(sorry LDC) 

For us BTTS 

The Portuguese First Division for Women.

Sporting Braga to win at home against Valadares Gaia.

Sporting Braga's form is so-so, at 3-2-1 but Valadares Gaia's is bad, at 0-0-6. The home and away records are 5-0-1 and 1-2-4 respectively.

The odds are around 1/8.

---

For the match bet I suggest Norwich City to win by one goal, with Nunez as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

Hello pups

I’ll go for Trabzonspor to beat Umraniyespor

For the match bet Pukki to score

Good luck

Welsh Cup for me this week with:

Penybot v THE NEW SAINTS AWAY WIN

Good Luck KiwiScot and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, a penalty and red card. Best of luck Cosmic Twin.

Alright Pups I feel I've got enough to put together something. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Arsenal v Bournemouth - Home Win
Rangers v Kilmarnock - Home Win
Falkirk v Peterhead - Home Win
Sparta Prague v Teplice - Home win
Sporting Braga Women v Valadares Gaia Women - Home Win
Feyenoord v Groningen - Home Win

Good luck Cosmic and City.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KiwiScot said:

Alright Pups I feel I've got enough to put together something. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Arsenal v Bournemouth - Home Win
Rangers v Kilmarnock - Home Win
Falkirk v Peterhead - Home Win
Sparta Prague v Teplice - Home win
Sporting Braga Women v Valadares Gaia Women - Home Win
Feyenoord v Groningen - Home Win

Good luck Cosmic and City.

Thanks for these Kiwi I think they're nailed on! As long as we can avoid the cruelest misfortune we'll be adding to the pot tomorrow. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £27.00. Here are the details...

Arsenal  **EP**

1/5

15:00 Sat

Rangers  **EP**

1/6

Falkirk

1/4

Braga Women

1/8

Sparta Prague 

1/7

17:00 Sat

Feyenoord **EP**

1/5

19:00 Sat

The **EP** teams will be classed as winners if they go two goals ahead at any point in the game.

All these are tomorrow so finishing with Feyenoord at 7pm. Good luck KiwiScot and all you PUPs.

(Still no emojis)