Sign in to follow this  
By Hook or Ian crook

Luton Away

Performance levels sink further and further. Webber and the Tinpot Two will be watching without a care in the world. And half our fan base still believe they walk on water. Absolute shambles of a club.

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

9 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Anyone tired of Mick already? Ay oop, in ma day.

I'd take his passion in the dressing room at this stage to get us up haha 

It really is a case of different game same old S..T, our players really are so much better than what they have produced so far this season. We have gone backwards so much under Smith, however, it’s not too late for us too make a managerial change & for us too climb the table….BUT….It takes our board to show some BALLS & be proactive & that could be the problem unfortunately. Hopefully this performance will open the eyes of our board wide enough to realise that….ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 

Edited by Top corner

If I'm looking for a positive out of all of this it is that AO is playing with passion and commitment, give him a 10 year contract and the captains arm band.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Commentating on Sky

Yes sorry, it wasn't the cmss spirit. Although take it as a tip for MM to be next manager. 5/1 anyone?

Deano “we have a clean sheet and fortunately our next game is at home, where the fans really appreciate me, what are you moaning at?”

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If I'm looking for a positive out of all of this it is that AO is playing with passion and commitment, give him a 10 year contract and the captains arm band.

He’ll be sold in June regardless of how long he has on his contract 

2 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Obviously not. He was never going to a chance here because of the players ahead of him, but at the same time, he needed a regular run of games to establish himself and develop properly.

See also: Adam Idah.

My bad, misread your meaning in that post!

3 minutes ago, Top corner said:

It really is a case of different game same old S..T, our players really are so much better than what they have produced so far this season. We have gone backwards so much under Smith, however, it’s not too late for us too make a managerial change & for us too climb the table….BUT….It takes our board to show some BALLS & be proactive & that could be the problem unfortunately.

Are they though? I thought so at the start of the season but I'm wondering whether this squad isn't hugely over-rated....

• Like 1

Just now, RugbyCanary said:

What utter utter rubbish. I'm not saying farke shouldn't have gone (he should, time was up). I can't see this new man has improved us

Ooh there are a few who will explain 😊

• Haha 1

Well, if confirmation was ever needed….we are far and away THE worst team in the Championship right now.

• Like 1

And as summer Mccarthy says we have NO threat! Luton clearly the better team and best player is ex canary Morris up top 🙄

Just now, Richard Richard said:

Are they though? I thought so at the start of the season but I'm wondering whether this squad isn't hugely over-rated....

Both things are true.

We would look much better with the right coach, several players have gone backwards.

It is also ludicrous for Webber to think that we're good enough for promotion when we've gone into a season having to use Onel Hernandez and Daniel Sinani as regular wingers and a sole defensive midfielder with a serious injury (again!).

Well, Omo's come back well and we haven't conceded despite that performance. I was going to say it surely can't get much worse but at the moment with the lack of confidence in their ranks I suspect that might be "challenge accepted!"

Outthought, outfought, outfootballed. 

We'll probably nab a 1 - 0 win in the second half before smith and webber rub eachothers nipples in the post match press.