Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

Which 5 teams do you dislike the most?

Dislike:

Liverpool 🐀

For ruining the opportunity of many clubs, including Coventry, Oxford Utd, Norwich, after the Heysel incident. We were the biggest losers from this as we missed out on at least three European campaigns.

• Like 5

Dislike: Ipswich, Sheffield United, PSG, Real Madrid and Liverpool.

Soft spot: St Pauli, FC Porto, Barcelona, Ajax, Notts County.

5 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Elaborate please  🙂

St Pauli because of their inclusive and anti-fascist ideology and the diversity and open-mindedness of their fanbase. Went for a stadium tour there earlier this year and have vowed to go back for a match at some point soon!

Notts County because I was born in Nottingham and my dad used to take me to 'watch' them when I was a toddler. I moved to Norfolk when I was four, so I barely remember living in Nottinghamshire, but I still keep an eye out for their results.

• Like 1

Like: Us, Lincoln, Rotherham, Man C, Kings Lynn

Loathe: Ipswich, Leeds, Wolves, West Ham, Man U.

I'll keep mine English...

Dislike:

Ipswich, Chelsea, Sheff Utd, Wolves, Derby County

Like:

FCUM, Afc Wimbledon, Charlton, Millwall, Crystal Palace

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Yuk

Leeds, Liverpool,  Manchester Utd,  Ipswich and Millwall. 

Soft spot

Kings Lynn, Dortmund, Coventry, Forest Green Rovers and Las Palmas.

Ps It can change daily!

Dislike: Wolves, Liverpool, Millwall, Sheffield Wed,  MK Dons (historically Galatasaray and Everton - though pretty much over this now)

Soft spot: Athletic Bilbao, Moenchengladbach, Burton Albion, AFC Wimbledon, Boston Utd (also mildly Gillingham - My late Grandad's team)

Plymouth, Doncaster, Belenenses SAD, Charlton, Brighton

Dislike

Millwall, Sheffield Utd, Liverpool, Leeds, Ipswich

Edited by Newtopia

I like Truro City FC, Rushden and Diamonds and Dundee United.

As much as I'll play along with the panto that is Ipswich I can't say I'm really bothered by them. Not keen on the the methods of some of the giant clubs like Bayern, Real Madrid and even Barcelona of late.

Dislike (no particular order)

Ipswich, Liverpool, Aston villa, Leeds, QPR

Arsenal (although their fans are ****) Lowestoft, Dortmund, Charleston battery (who!!) Southampton 

I don't like Southampton at all... 

Don't like Liverpool fans more than the club.

I like the Super J's... 

Other than the given IP. 

Dislike: 1p5wich (obviously - mentality of their supporters summed up so well by their 'Those were the days' mantra), Leeds (their 'massive' mentality even in league one), Coventry (historic bogey team & 1985), Liverpool (Heysel & missing out on several seasons in Europe & being roughed up by half a dozen of Scousers after a home game and having my favourite NCFC scarf nicked from me), Man Utd (1976 and destruction of Barclay stand and general hordes of 'glory hunter' supporters - who are now transitioning to other clubs, they would naturally gravitate to Man City but that's a bit awkward).

And a general dislike of the ruination of football by obscene and dirty money.

Like: Colchester Utd, Cambridge United (both local), Spurs (historic style of football), West Ham (same as Spurs), Yeovil ( v friendly to us after that 7-1 Col U game when Grant Holt scored the first of his many goals for us in the League Cup). 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

St Pauli because of their inclusive and anti-fascist ideology and the diversity and open-mindedness of their fanbase. Went for a stadium tour there earlier this year and have vowed to go back for a match at some point soon!

Notts County because I was born in Nottingham and my dad used to take me to 'watch' them when I was a toddler. I moved to Norfolk when I was four, so I barely remember living in Nottinghamshire, but I still keep an eye out for their results.

Like your selection and your reasoning Wolfo, I was born in York, so keep an eye on them. Love Ajax for their totally unwavering loyalty to ' the Ajax way'... Playing 3 little birds when they concede is a masterstroke.....it's not the end of the world.  St Pauli also for the same reasons as you. Despise Shalke 04 for an evening of Thuggery during a friendly v Southampton in the early eighties.  

• Like 1

Dislike: ipswich, Chelsea, Man united, Liverpool, Aston Villa

Soft spot: Peterborough, Rotherham, Luton, Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday  

( And an honorable mention for German 3rd tier side FC Saarbrucken, thanks to a very old FM save 🤣

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Haha 1

Can't stand Liverpool due to their fans. Same for Leeds, though I do have a begrudging respect for them as they are probably the most passionate and vocal fans in England.                                            Used to hate Man Utd with a passion during the Fergie era.                    Used to hate Ipswich but they have been irrelevant for years.                                      

All the best. Big Keith Scott.

1 hour ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Dislike: ipswich, Chelsea, Man united, Liverpool, Aston Villa

Soft spot: Peterborough, Rotherham, Luton, Newcastle, Sheffield Wednesday  

( And an honorable mention for German 3rd tier side FC Saarbrucken, thanks to a very old FM save 🤣

I have tonnes of those  😉

14 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Bit harsh. I don’t think Bournemouth deserve that . 

Can't stand them, plucky little Bournemouth my ****. 

• Like 2

In decreasing order, and this has been the case for some time         Liverpool, Everton, Coventry, Ipswich & Wolves

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Can't stand them, plucky little Bournemouth my ****. 

'Such a fairy tale this team owned by billionaires with players being paid triple what the other teams players are'

Sure, their rise from the lower leauges was good and all but people forget that it was just money money money

And all from a tiny club with a rusty stadium with its 11,000 capacity that struggles to even attract more than 7000 in the top flight.. Of course jealously plays a part, 'why can't we have been taken over like that' and all

But bournmouth is far from some magical fairytale that the media try and spin it as

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 2