Yellow Green Army

Biesla or Knutsen please

Time for Smith and Shaky to depart. 

Marcelo Biesla or Kjetil Knutsen for me please. We act now and there is still time to rescue this. I know it’s only 3 defeats but we are in decline, no game plan, no style of play, no passion, players out of position week in week out, no spark, boring, can’t pass and just totally unenjoyable 

• Like 1

Knutsen would have made this team like a real team. Playing 4-3-3 and not thought aboute the opposition. With the same starting 11 in 80% of the games.

But I don't think he is leaving Bodø/Glimt.  Still 4 weeks left of the season  Knutsen is not in this game for the money, (so in that regard we can afford him) but he would probably want a 5 year contract. 

And he want playing CD (we have none) fast wingers that is good at passing (we don't have that) . And a nr 6 and 8 that can pas/score and tackle. Our new signing is not player that will fit Knutsens 4-3-3. So I don't think he will come

Tell ya what,

There's been some dreadful pro-Smith posts on here latley and I've just suggested Craig Bellamy as DS's replacement,

But suggesting Bielsa is ludicrous and the worst of the lot.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Yeah, neither of them would come here and thinking Bielsa would come here is about as delusional as me telling you I sleep with supermodels.

But not quite as delusional as spending the last two weeks telling us how stupid everyone is for wanting Smith gone.

• Like 1

Never would've said this before but would be happy with Russ Martin right now.  Bielsa and Knutsen would be amazing, but not a chance in hell of landing them here - we've got nothing about us to be of interest.  We haven't even got the balls to go in and sign proven players after landing 100m cheque and selling a 30m player following promotion to the prem.

• Like 1

Just now, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Poach Nathan Jones 

But erase from memory how dire he was at Stoke. 

1 minute ago, shruk4 said:

Is Biesla some great Polish coach I haven't heard of?

And he'd still be a better option than persisting with Smith.

3 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Because Robins is doing such a fantastic job at Coventry?

On the limited budget and funds available to him and a home pitch that's like a cow field he's doing well 😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Seriously, if Robins hadn't played for Norwich I don't think anyone would be suggesting him as an option.

I posted a few days ago that Gerardo Seoane would be a great appointment... no idea if he'd come here, but Webber has plenty of contacts in the German game and he took Leverkusen to the Champions League last season in his first full year in charge.

Speaks six languages, highly intelligent and plays a similar kind of football to Farke, and with the possibility of investment/takeover on the horizon he might consider it?

Leverkusen had an awful start to the season which saw him get chopped a couple of weeks ago, but having seen them play a few times I was impressed with his style. Here are a couple of articles on him if anyone's interested:

https://www.hudl.com/blog/bayer-leverkusen-tactic-seoane

https://themastermindsite.com/2021/12/24/gerardo-seoane-bayer-leverkusen-tactical-analysis/

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hook's-Walk-Canary said:

Seriously anyone would struggle at Cov right now. Maybe I'm being sentimental but I just think he will do a decent job.

53 minutes ago, Olano said:

And he want playing CD (we have none) 

Awww man! Why does it come down to the fact that we use MP3's/streaming now. We have a new changing room and your telling me we don't have a working CD player? How tin pot are we?!! 😉😅🤪

1 minute ago, graz said:

Seriously anyone would struggle at Cov right now. Maybe I'm being sentimental but I just think he will do a decent job.

You're being sentimental and he wouldn't be worth the gamble.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

Seriously, if Robins hadn't played for Norwich I don't think anyone would be suggesting him as an option.

I posted a few days ago that Gerardo Seoane would be a great appointment... no idea if he'd come here, but Webber has plenty of contacts in the German game and he took Leverkusen to the Champions League last season in his first full year in charge.

Speaks six languages, highly intelligent and plays a similar kind of football to Farke, and with the possibility of investment/takeover on the horizon he might consider it?

Leverkusen had an awful start to the season which saw him get chopped a couple of weeks ago, but having seen them play a few times I was impressed with his style. Here are a couple of articles on him if anyone's interested:

https://www.hudl.com/blog/bayer-leverkusen-tactic-seoane

https://themastermindsite.com/2021/12/24/gerardo-seoane-bayer-leverkusen-tactical-analysis/

Far too many vowels in that surname I’m afraid 

2 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Fewer than there are in Guardiola... 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SwearyCanary said:

If you don't like vowels in a surname , Smith only has 1 so let's stick with him then !🤔

3 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Yep, we can't even spell Houghton right! 😀