The Real Buh

Flattering to Deceive

It seems to be a major dilemna.

We are consistently putting in a run of very uninspired and unexciting performances at Championship level for a City team ever, whilst putting together one of the best runs of results ever. Who could ask for more, points wise? We could all like more performance wise.

Smith is safe in a results driven environment, but I wouldn't be particularly upset if he were to be lured away by a so-called fish. 

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

appear promising but ultimately disappoint

Is the phrase you are looking for. It’s what I’ve noticed all season. 

There’s a rotten core at this club and we won’t improve until it’s dealt with. This club needed revolution after what happened last season and we got Dean Smith and a new logo.

My sell Pukki in January thread was far more entertaining. Distracted you for one matchday as well!

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

My sell Pukki in January thread was far more entertaining. Distracted you for one matchday as well!

Who are you again?

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Not just me though, is it.

I think you know we are on a knife edge here. Scraping games, crap performances.

we lose a couple of games, get a few injuries…. The fanbase will turn quick.

It kind of is just you. Sure, there's a few voices here saying 'but performances could be better', which are fair, but even these probably have the emotional maturity to know a draw away at 3rd place isn't the clarion call to **** the bed 

2 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Nobody that needs validating by you, matey. 

No, I honestly don’t know 😂

1 minute ago, Mason 47 said:

It kind of is just you. Sure, there's a few voices here saying 'but performances could be better', which are fair, but even these probably have the emotional maturity to know a draw away at 3rd place isn't the clarion call to **** the bed 

Lol, keep telling yourself that.

calling for Dean Smiths head might be the one thing that actually brings some atmosphere back to Carrow road 

What’s really happening here is that Dean Smith is very skilfully playing pretty uninspiring football so we stop getting selected for tv coverage and having times and days moved as a result.

He’s really just doing it for the fans 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are some really weird Norwich fans who seem to think we have some divine right to win the championship at a canter playing 100% exhilarating football. Even if that's never really happened in our history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Our style will continue to be strictly missionary (no tongues) unless Deano and Shakey are each given a copy of Football's equivalent of the 'Kama Sutra' as a Christmas gift.....

Edited by Mello Yello

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Lol, keep telling yourself that.

calling for Dean Smiths head might be the one thing that actually brings some atmosphere back to Carrow road 

I'm fascinated to see what you do if we reach the end of October maintaining a 2p.p.g. average. Perhaps you could go hide in Non Football again for a while

3 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

I'm fascinated to see what you do if we reach the end of October maintaining a 2p.p.g. average. Perhaps you could go hide in Non Football again for a while

Is Dean Smith going to stop being Dean Smith?

unlikely

hes not right for this club, he may only be right for Aston Villa weirdly. Who else would have him?

• Like 1

Again. Farkes last title season, around the same time of year, we had a 0-0 draw at home to Millwall, a 1-0 win away to Boro thanks only to a pen, a 1-1 draw at home to Coventry again thanks to a pen, and a 3-1 loss away to Luton.

If anything needs changing its the weird few fans who seem to have some real delusions of grandeur about the club right now. Some of you should really go see what you were saying during some of these times...

• Like 1

Right now the Gippeswyk are happier than us. Football being football right now the atmosphere down the road is better. They have been in the doldrums and appear to be on the rise. We are coming off the canvas, our corner reminding us to keep moving, using the jab; knowing in previous bouts when we have come up against the best, we’ve seen the towel come in. For now work hard and carry on. 

33 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Is Dean Smith going to stop being Dean Smith?

unlikely

hes not right for this club, he may only be right for Aston Villa weirdly. Who else would have him?

I think you're not right for this club. I think you need to support Man City, so you can get the game of football you can truly enjoy. 😉

Top of the table and on a 'sack the manager' crusade. What a clown. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 2

Just sat and watched that in the early hours , what a load of ****e . Nothing going forward whatsoever and if the answer is Hernandez , Sinani and Dowell then god knows what the question is .

Dont think we have one Premiership standard player in the squad in fact young Gibbs looks the best we have . As for  our Manager and his football dull as ditchwater … get rid .

6 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Not just me though, is it.

I think you know we are on a knife edge here. Scraping games, crap performances.

we lose a couple of games, get a few injuries…. The fanbase will turn quick.

No they wont, theyll be grown up and see the reasons things are not perfect and watch while its sorted. You meanwhile will carry on whining  like a spoilt brat whose mum slightly over cooked his fish fingers. 'But mum, you know i like my peas on the left of my chips'.... ' well turn the plate , you stupid child'.

Buh the wuh- !!!

• Haha 1

Im a bit torn at present. League position is good, results are good. All in all therefore im not too unhappy. But I do feel we could snd should be playing a lot better and be closer to the finished article than we appear to be.

we have too many attacking midfielders who only play well in one game out of two, we still lack the CDM we know we are crying out for, the full backs are not attacking as they should be snd trying to shoe horn Pukki and Sargent into the side is not helping with the balance of the side in my view.

The positives are we are averaging 2 points per game whilst not playing well, Gibbs looks good and we look a threat from set pieces for the first time I can recall. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jim Smith said:

Im a bit torn at present. League position is good, results are good. All in all therefore im not too unhappy. But I do feel we could snd should be playing a lot better and be closer to the finished article than we appear to be.

we have too many attacking midfielders who only play well in one game out of two, we still lack the CDM we know we are crying out for, the full backs are not attacking as they should be snd trying to shoe horn Pukki and Sargent into the side is not helping with the balance of the side in my view.

The positives are we are averaging 2 points per game whilst not playing well, Gibbs looks good and we look a threat from set pieces for the first time I can recall. 

You can tell there’s something deeply wrong can’t you? In your bones you can feel it’s not right, that it’s headed for a bigger disaster than we’ve seen before.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

You can tell there’s something deeply wrong can’t you? In your bones you can feel it’s not right, that it’s headed for a bigger disaster than we’ve seen before.

I wouldn’t say deeply wrong no. I don’t sense any discontent amongst the players or anything. I’d say we haven’t quite got it right yet rather than something is deeply wrong. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Sorted!! W😂🤣🖕

Haven’t you got the f@&ing message yet Billy Brain damage? I have had you on block for probably 2 years now and you continuously message my every post.

“uhHhH YuO aRe ReSPonDiNg tO dIs huR hUr!” Yeah, very good. Have this pat on the head and go have a little tug.

Have you got a problem with me you want to address? some deep set frustrations you want to air with the group? Do you want me to get all mad and offer you out or something 😂😂, no.

1) I don’t offer out 8 and a half stone soaking wet old men who’ve moved to Ireland, the capital of catholic child abuse.

2) You’ve been to Carrow road, what, twice? Ever?

by the way, I’ve been to Cork and it’s the third world, well done living there. Idiot.

You’ll respond to this because I’ve given you permission to. Now let’s hear what you’ve got to say, tough guy.

In our last Championship season we were spoilt by Emi and TC. They're probably responsible for our delusions of grandeur. 

The sad fact is that if we do go up it will be worse than last time. 

1 minute ago, dylanisabaddog said:

In our last Championship season we were spoilt by Emi and TC. They're probably responsible for our delusions of grandeur. 

The sad fact is that if we do go up it will be worse than last time. 

It doesn’t/didn’t have to be.

we needed big change and we didn’t get it but there’s still time

my hope is the Americans change the mentality of the board and try and get proper leadership into the club

53 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Haven’t you got the f@&ing message yet Billy Brain damage? I have had you on block for probably 2 years now and you continuously message my every post.

“uhHhH YuO aRe ReSPonDiNg tO dIs huR hUr!” Yeah, very good. Have this pat on the head and go have a little tug.

Have you got a problem with me you want to address? some deep set frustrations you want to air with the group? Do you want me to get all mad and offer you out or something 😂😂, no.

1) I don’t offer out 8 and a half stone soaking wet old men who’ve moved to Ireland, the capital of catholic child abuse.

by the way, I’ve been to Cork and it’s the third world, well done living there. Idiot.

You’ll respond to this because I’ve given you permission to. Now let’s hear what you’ve got to say, tough guy.

You're still a W. .  Believe  it or not...and i don't care which, i genuinely  feel sorry for you, but i also seem to upset your equilibrium, a dilemma... not at all. Carry on blocking me then, or are you actually a little gratified by someone noticing you.  As its hard to get attention from the back bedroom of your mums house. My charity knows no bounds. Spend your pocket money on a bus trip outside , instead of handcream and tissues.  Big hugs and kisses , hope you feel better once the rash clears up.

Sorry chap, many many more times than that. But you are droppng to Waveney levels now. The more you post the more you sound like an inbred **** whos never been out of Norfolk , cos the world is scary...they don't all talk like you.  

So liverpool

Birmingham 

And now Cork

Is there anywhere they didnt mock you?

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Like 2

Results have been decent enough against teams largely in the bottom half of the table.

The rest leaves a lot to be desired. Nobody knows what our style is meant to be and we're not creating patterns of play that gets the most out of our players. We've only won by two clear goals or more twice in twelve games. 

Smith is another Chris Hughton, I've got nothing against him, but he's just not the right coach for this club.

Edited by kirku
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You're still a W. .  Believe  it or not...and i don't care which, i genuinely  feel sorry for you, but i also seem to upset your equilibrium, a dilemma... not at all. Carry on blocking me then, or are you actually a little gratified by someone noticing you.  As its hard to get attention from the back bedroom of your mums house. My charity knows no bounds. Spend your pocket money on a bus trip outside , instead of handcream and tissues.  Big hugs and kisses , hope you feel better once the rash clears up.

Sorry chap, many many more times than that. But you are droppng to Waveney levels now. The more you post the more you sound like an inbred **** whos never been out of Norfolk , cos the world is scary...they don't all talk like you.  

So liverpool

Birmingham 

And now Cork

Is there anywhere they didnt mock you?

I mean, everybody now knows that I’ve had you on block for 2 years and you have continued to message me with no reply. That’s the kind of creepy behaviour I imagine has got you banned from outside every first school in Cork.

If you are obsessed with me then let’s talk about it. I invite everyone to have a look at your posting history, it’s relentless. I’d have called the police if I wasn’t so sure you were literally zero threat to me.

the next (third?) time you go to Norwich you’ll say “who put that cathedral there?” You’ve got no f”&£ing idea about this club or Norwich city. 

I'll say it, and I'll say it as one of Farke's biggest defenders on here. I don't think Farke would have got as many as 24 points by this stage with this team under the constraints we've had. And Smith has realised that Omobamidele and Gibbs need regular games to be the next two youngsters coming off the production line.

Smith clearly puts far more emphasis on set pieces than Farke ever did. That's the most obvious difference this season. Farke's approach to set-pieces was "let Emi take them unless it's a free-kick on goal then where's Mario or mebbe Kieran?" This time around both Hanley and Sargent have scored off them at least. 

We've got another crisis at left-back where even the filler in Lungi's got injured, with the problem that our sub right-back's playing at left-back and Aarons is looking a bit overplayed. We've a problem on the right-wing as no-one's grabbed the spot and Sargent, for all his lung-bursting work rate, is more effective in the middle. Don't get me wrong, I can see why he's put out there as a sort of Jostein Flo "win aerial balls pumped long to give Teemu something to run on to and get us up the pitch" kind of way, but he's clearly looked happier and more effective in the middle. No-one else gives us that much lung capacity and physicality.

With Smith, I do feel more confident we'll find a way to withstand troublesome periods without conceding compared to Farke, where it often looked like the slightest bit of pressure exerted on our defence led to a worldie save having to be made, or we shipped one. And we're doing this with injury-related and personnel problems in at least two positions and a midfield that's still unbalanced. But it's a team that's evolved a bit without Buendia.

Admit it guys, Farke spoiled us.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

We haven't flattered once all season! We are boring dross and nothing will change under this useless berk.

Did you not watch the Coventry and Huddersfield games? 

10 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

appear promising but ultimately disappoint

Is the phrase you are looking for. It’s what I’ve noticed all season. 

There’s a rotten core at this club and we won’t improve until it’s dealt with. This club needed revolution after what happened last season and we got Dean Smith and a new logo.

So rotten that the club is joint top? Come on, if you can’t be pleased that we are top, go “support” somebody else