Ken Hairy

Deserves a fresh thread

In the year that I tried to decide to stop collecting them and just keep what I have, they bring this piece of art out!! Oh well I guess one more seasons worth won't hurt will it. 

• Like 1

Just needs Poll and Withey Windows logo and it will be perfect.😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pretty good, that one. I do think our kits generally look better when we use a slightly paler shade of green and not the bottle greens. Badge looks woven as well, which is always a nice touch compared to any other form. Just not so sure about the cuffs. I like it on the collar... but cuffs as well looks a fraction overdone.

A thoroughly decent effort, IMO.

EDIT: Oh, and please put Mind charity on a sleeve or the back - just put it somewhere if we're going to try and push the need for people to speak about mental health. We have got form for this...

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 2

Nailed this one, in fairness.

80s retro is very much the zeitgeist, the sponsor looks naturally woven in to the design (bold choice to go with the lettering, not logo from a sponsor. Thank you Lotus) and gets the all-important yellow/green ratio right.

Can't wait to buy it in the sale in 9 months time 😀

• Like 3

More intrigued in what the away kit is going to be. I might have been one of the few who liked that white Leovegas one from the first Championship winning season under Farke. I'd love it if we had something similar to that fan version which was predominantly white with the rainbow down one quarter.

Joma have made nice kits for us so far. Fair play to them.

• Like 1

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

More intrigued in what the away kit is going to be. I might have been one of the few who liked that white Leovegas one from the first Championship winning season under Farke. I'd love it if we had something similar to that fan version which was predominantly white with the rainbow down one quarter.

Joma have made nice kits for us so far. Fair play to them.

I'd hope they follow the 80's theme and it's the same kit as this but white and green. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Just not so sure about the cuffs. I like it on the collar... but cuffs as well looks a fraction overdone.

That's never good when the collar and cuffs don't match. 🤣

Love it, clean and classic. 🤩

Apples

• Haha 2

The collar looks poor, but its pretty good . Was never fond of the old stripped one much as it was a fan favorite so I know why they did it. Solid 7.5/10.. Would get an 8 or 9 if not for the collar🤣

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

The neck looks poor, but it's alrght. Was never fond of the old stripped one much as it was a fan favorite so I know why they did it. Solid 7/10

You’re just salty because Ken Hairy got to this thread before you.. 😁

• Haha 7

Memories, my first kit as a lad in 81/82😍 really like the new top. Personally if the away kit was an exact replica in white with green pin strips circa the 80s version that would be a winner in my eyes too, nice and simple & toned down sponsorship (thanks Lotus).

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

And the Lotus sponser looks much better than the wierd modern circle one too

Absolutely, looks infinitely better this way. 

4 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Reminds me of one of my fave ever kits. Love it

👍 From my very early days as a City supporter.

Pin on Football - The Glory Years

• Like 3