Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Official* lappinitup last match of the season match thread

All those who want no change and no heads to roll after this season need to take a long look at themselves

we aren’t league one standard right now

• Like 3

Max switching off as he has done often in the second half of the season. Byram looking like someone who doesn't quite know the position.

Normann off on hols already, Rashica is running down the clock and Krul, who knows. It's all been a bit ****.

I've very much been 'focus on next season' for a while but that was dreadful 

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

This, I totally agree. He doesn't belong here, needs to **** off and take his mug with him.... 

The happy clappers will keep him here -stating giving him up to christmas to prove himself than the next 10 games and so on - so I seeing  him staying the whole next season

Edited by baldy09

Just now, baldy09 said:

The happy clappers will keep him here -stating giving him up to christmas to prove himself than the next 10 games and so on - so I him staying the whole next season

Yep, you can already see the discussions on here in October and can visualise who'll be saying what. 

8 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Why is anyone even bothering following our game? Did anyone expect anything different?

I sincerely hope the ground is empty by the time of the lap of "honour"

Beacause you know, I support this team and have done all my life? I mean I'm still annoyed and not happy but end of the day if I was there for our 7-1 loss to Colchester in leauge one losing to Spurs anit that bad in comparison. Might not be happy with how we are right now but I'm still going to be following us as I will do until the day I die.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Every time you see him on the sideline, he either looks angry or disinterested. Never seems to offering constructive instructions or encouragement. Big mistake.

He also drinks tea from a mug. 

ROb Butler stating on Radio Norfolk - called city players a bunch of LOSERS 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Is that so?

So we have heard.

Worst I have felt about our club in my time as a supporter since Charlton and relegation to League 1, so beaten on every level from boardroom to recruitment to manager to playing staff. A major reset is required, we won’t get it imo🥵

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Is is as bad as the scoreline suggests? 

Fortunately Spurs are just going through the motions now. (Which is exactly what Krul will be doing in his new job looking after the bogs at PSV next season!)

12 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Yep, you can already see the discussions on here in October and can visualise who'll be saying what. 

It’s impressive quite how accurately some posters on here are able to see into the future. 

Yet no-one has yet used these powers to win Euromillions and buy the club.

We are just off the pace/getting caught doing the same things wrong far too often this season.  
In defence our full backs (but Max in particular) are too attacking and hardly ever back covering their part of the area when there’s a break (which is often as we can’t keep the ball well enough); midfield seems too easily cut through, and out wide Rashica doesn’t have enough pace or trickery.  It’s a strange mix throughout.

Edited by Branston Pickle

2 minutes ago, Samwam27 said:

Do people want Liverpool to go for the quad, or see Man C pip the title???

Can I vote for none of the above?