chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v West Ham (PL/H) *****

6 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Anyone left the ground yet in readiness to protest outside? Get the feeling it could be interesting after the game.

Not much chance, majority are a bunch of apathetic happy clapping snowflakes 

• Like 3

Just now, alex_ncfc said:

Loads of people on Twitter saying Gunn should be number one. Not a chance, Krul ahead of him every day. If Krul isn't good enough, then we need to do a lot better than Gunn!

I hope the same ones are saying Smith isn't good enough then

Could be a cricket score to west ham and smith told city to go out and enjoy themselves playing free flowing football

Edited by baldy09

2 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Isn't it technically impossible for a team promoted in 2019/2020 to have played more than two consecutive seasons in the Premier League?

Yup, though that wasn't the point was it? As things stand, with Leeds in the bottom 3, it could only be one team to have achieved 3 seasons in the PL from that group. If Leeds were mid table and safe, this isn't even a discussion.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I hope the same ones are saying Smith isn't good enough then

Based on one season, many said Farke wasn't good enough...at the level below (a massive difference between the leagues) so thankfully it isn't those fans making any important decisions 

Well, this is fun. Can genuinely see these idiots heading to league 1 next season without major changes at board level, management level and playing staff. 

• Like 1

Weeeelll. West Ham are a top team. They were in Europe. Declan Rice. Jarrod Bowen. Blah Blah Blah.

We aren't in the same time zone let alone same pitch.

1 minute ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Well, the best part of that half was the packet of cheese and onion crisps I scoffed. F*cking gorgeous.

OTBC

Still another half to enjoy, that train will leave the tracks for the going home party. 

• Haha 1

The ground should be toxic by now, but no, our happy clapping fans are getting what they deserve! No sympathy for anyone anymore who wastes time accepting this sorry excuse for a football club!

The time has come where surely those who think all is well at the club wake up and see what’s going on!

Im sure there will be lots of clapping at full time 😡😡😡

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Well, this is fun. Can genuinely see these idiots heading to league 1 next season without major changes at board level, management level and playing staff. 

Yet with a similar points total last time out, we kept the same board, management and playing staff and won the league.

I get people are angry, but the reactions on here are as embarrassing as the performances on the pitch

Entertaining though....do carry on everyone

Edited by Fiery Zac
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sh1t C@Nts the lot of them 

Edited by Bert
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Massively fragile in all departments 

Lots of empty seats near me.

My wife just said that you should stay to the end to ‘avoid the traffic’ …🤣🤣🤣🥹🥹🥹

Parma 

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

The ground should be toxic by now, but no, our happy clapping fans are getting what they deserve! No sympathy for anyone anymore who wastes time accepting this sorry excuse for a football club!

The time has come where surely those who think all is well at the club wake up and see what’s going on!

Im sure there will be lots of clapping at full time 😡😡😡

There’s quite a few from here who’ll be leading the cheers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

Yet with a similar points total last time out, we kept the same board, management and playing staff and won the league.

I get people are angry, but the reactions on here are as embarrassing as the performances on the pitch

Entertaining though....do carry on everyone

No Buendia or Skipp this time, but you keep burying your head up your ****, that's as embarrassing as the performances, I'm literally embarrassed for you, but hey as you say entertaining for the rest of us, cheers me up seeing people so utterly deluded 👍😂

Empty seats is the only way to change things.  But 22k season tickets will never happen

• Like 1