Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Next Norwich player set to spill the beans..

39 minutes ago, yellow_belly said:

Hoolihan

Wes will fit into their interview room a little bit easier than Seb.

25 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Wildschut?

I’d forgotten about him! I think even he’s forgotten about him… 😁 I jest, seemed a nice guy tbf

Nelson Oliveira would be a good one!

This whole sorry situation with Webber is not going to go away until he is gone from the club. These young men at TNC have certainly grown a pair and are not afraid of ruffling the feathers of those within the corridors at Carrow Road.

Never thought i would say it but i am beginning to warm to them however more so Jack than his sidekick.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

A good read to take on holiday would be the spilling of beans by (but not necessarily in this order).....Bowkett, McNally, The Turner Two, Cullum, Cullen, Farke, Moxey, Lambert and Bad Bob Chase and many others...Oh and players included....It would fly off the bookshop shelves and maybe outsell our Club Matriarch's recent 200 page international best seller.....

A percentage of the Bean Spillin' Saga could be put towards club coffers and a Cessna an' a towed banner.....

LIVING LIFE SERIES 1 : Spilling the beans on Ji Gong....and maybe a climbing wall for Colney?......

Edited by Mello Yello

Personally, would love to hear from Vrancic about his feeling on his time with us and particularly towards the end.

But mainly just want to hear from him and relive some of the best moments of watching football. He was involved in sooooo many

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Personally, would love to hear from Vrancic about his feeling on his time with us and particularly towards the end.

But mainly just want to hear from him and relive some of the best moments of watching football. He was involved in sooooo many

Is this a joke? You know they had him on last week? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

A good read to take on holiday would be the spilling of beans by (but not necessarily in this order).....Bowkett, McNally, The Turner Two, Cullum, Cullen, Farke, Moxey, Lambert and Bad Bob Chase and many others...Oh and players included....It would fly off the bookshop shelves and maybe outsell our Club Matriarch's recent 200 page international best seller.....

A percentage of the Bean Spillin' Saga could be put towards club coffers and a Cessna an' a towed banner.....

LIVING LIFE SERIES 1 : Spilling the beans on Ji Gong....and maybe a climbing wall for Colney?......

Oh and to top it off.....Mike Walker.....

We already know it's Trybull, he was setting it up in the Mario interview! 🙂

Can I just say how excellent these interviews have been though, big up to them. Somehow they get more exclusives than traditional media outlets.

Edited by Google Bot

39 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

We already know it's Trybull, he was setting it up in the Mario interview! 🙂

Can I just say how excellent these interviews have been though, big up to them. Somehow they get more exclusives than traditional media outlets.

Tommy always did feel like another one of our 'what could have been..' players, like Quintilla and Sorenson.. Sadly treated badly despite how good they were whenever they were given a chance.

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Tommy always did feel like another one of our 'what could have been..' players, like Quintilla and Sorenson.. Sadly treated badly despite how good they were whenever they were given a chance.

Quintilla? Eh? How was he treated badly?

3 minutes ago, king canary said:

Well, treated badly might be an overexagiration but not given the game time and the respect he deservers would be a better way of putting it

31 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Well, treated badly might be an overexagiration but not given the game time and the respect he deservers would be a better way of putting it

I’m not sure about this. Had a good run in the second half of the 18/19 season. Then wasn’t deemed good enough for the first Premier League tilt under Farke. Wasn’t his fault of course but equally if he wasn’t in Farke’s plans or couldn’t be, then how is that treating him poorly. I thought he was always appreciated by the fans and generally made a decent fist of it.

Not sure about all these players coming out saying they’ve had a rough time now Webber’s supposedly on the ropes. Again, pound of flesh springs to mind. I might also say that getting dropped and moving on from clubs is all part of being a footballer. 

Edited by Danke bitte

37 minutes ago, king canary said:

Oh come on, that bandage had Stuart "Player beater*" Webber written all over it! 😁🤪

*Just to add that this is a joke, in case the club come after me next! 

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, priceyrice said:

Is this a joke? You know they had him on last week? 

Yes it's a joke. Don't you get it? It's the old 'pretend I don't know something for absolutely no comedic effect whatsoever', joke 🙂

Had no idea. Don't listen it. Will do now though. Can't be anything too revealing or damning on there though as haven't seen a highly misleading, clickbait thread about it

Edited by Fiery Zac
  • Haha 1

Re: the Matt Jarvis remarks.Is it the sporting director's decision to take your shirt number of you,or the managers? Also,parking in his space comes across as extreme pettiness or simple arrogance.Either way,quite pathetic.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Bit like Dimi this season then. Maybe Webber just doesn't like leftbacks 😅