Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Liverpool (PL) ****

Wouldn’t it be f***ing great for Klopp to f*** it up by not giving us enough respect and resting his two full backs.

OTBC

• Like 1

I fear the second half will see us collapse, but I hope not. Pukki seems to be struggling at the moment but what alternatives do we have right now? Rashica is our big hope...

1 minute ago, BaltimoreBird said:

No way we can absorb that for another 45 unscathed. We have to put one in and preferably be the first to do it. Hang on.

This, great effort but monumental task to hang on for another 45, especially given the fresh legs they can bring on versus the lack of quality on our bench.

Decent half. Bit more clinical and we could have opened them up a few times.

Can’t ask for much more.

Fear Williams could get a red card here as they will get Salah running at him at every opportunity. 

Blimey. I know they have dominated  and had plenty of shots but we have had chances on the break and Rashica is now looking confident. If only Pukki was as sharp.

Proper defending as well. Not going to ground and not ball watching.

Just now, Fiery Zac said:

A dubious penalty decision incoming..

Bound to be. I reckon it’ll come if it’s still 0-0 at 70mins

2 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

A dubious penalty decision incoming..

Mike Dean

0-0

its so obviously going to happen it’s hilarious 😂 

Just now, Jim Smith said:

Sargent is off the pace for me and not getting close enough to their full back. 

Agree. Left Tsimikas completely unmarked for his chance that he really should’ve scored. Placheta on? We don’t have many options  

Placheta on would be a good shout. Especially as Klopp's mindful of our counter-attack.

All we can ask for in games like this is that the team fight. For a loanee, Williams has shown great commitment to our cause.

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The phone calls are going in at half time from the Liverpool boardroom to the PGMOL

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Mike Dean

0-0

its so obviously going to happen it’s hilarious 😂 

I will give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are having a laugh .Given your earlier posts on this thread I doubt it. Could you try and be a little more intelligent during the next 45 minutes.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

10 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Just going back to this, when he was signed he was described as having lots of potential and being one of the brightest offensive talents at his age in Europe. That’s not the same as one for the future.

I’m not exactly sure what your argument is and what your contesting about what I said.

Theres no way the club spent the money on him and said what was said about him if he wasn’t expected to play some part this season. Sargent was also spoke of similarly and signed for a similar fee and yet has been an ever present.

Yes it’s hindsight, all comments about previous transfers are, but the fact is so far Tzolis is not looking like he was a good transfer for this season.

He was definitely said to be a signing for the future. On paper, in the summer, you would have thought he was likely to be playing back up to Rashica and Cantwell, possibly Sargent too. Which would be a perfect first season for him. Coming in, keen and full of energy to take that position but without being exposed week in week out whilst trying to adapt to the English game and living in England.

He certainly wasn't signed with the idea that he would be starting every game and be a first choice player. That is why they said he'd be more one for the future.