Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 26

This is a great video...

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell

Healthcare.

This week we have @Pockthorpe selecting the final six results. Pockthorpe’s had a quiet season this time but he’s always following our threads and is a great supporter of everything we do. It’s been great to have him back posting these last few weeks and I would love to see him crack the final six. So let’s help him with our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend.

It’s brilliant to have a Norwich game again and we have @First Wazzock making the final selections for our FA Cup game at Wolves on Saturday. Wazzy, who has won before when making the match picks also has six previous final six wins. He’s having a great season this time 21/25 (84%) winning picks and leads the profitability table on +7.81. So let’s find him some great options from those listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Pockthorpe and First Wazzock. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Gary and Steve the thread is yours.......🙃.......

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

G'Day Pups 

For Pockthorpe, East Fife v Clyde - Away win

East Fife are rock bottom and hardly score with 3 signings in the window, but only 1 since their last game. Clyde who are also a poor team have at least been not losing many games of late abeit sometimes with luck and have brough in 2 players one who's played up front for them before. They have lost their top player, goal scorer and captain in the controversial David Goodwullie so either they will panic without his presence or feel relief and rally towards a new captain and winnable game. I'm going for the later

For Wazzock

Odds for a Norwich win look decent with an extra time win at 21.00, but good value looks to be in Norwich Draw No Bet at 4.00 being that for a regular Norwich win its 5.50.

Edited by KiwiScot

Scottish League 2 this week

Kelty Hearts (top, 8-3-0 22-8 home) v Elgin (3rd bottom, 2-2-7 10-20 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw (9/2) and City to win in ET (20/1).

Best of luck Pockthorpe, Wazzy, and all you PUPs 

Nutty Nigel - thanks so much for letting me have a crack at the final 6 .

All suggestions will be considered and much appreciated. Crikey I’ll need some help , my picks have been atrocious this season. 

I’ll post them here later Friday or if not first thing Saturday morning. Ok Nutty ? 

A very good evening to you Nutty and wishing good luck to Pockthorpe, Wazzy and all you other lovely PUPs out there.

FA Cup and a HOME WIN for CHELSEA v Plymouth.

For the City bet a draw at  90 mins.

2 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

What a brilliant video that is @nutty nigel..thanks for sharing that 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Perhaps one day the PUPs could go there too? 

Parma 

I'm sure we can Parma. Last time we were there was for the Euros draw in the summer. We've got a record presentation at some point in the spring so perhaps we can combine that with a PUPs tour of the Nest? 🥅💛💚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pockthorpe said:

Nutty Nigel - thanks so much for letting me have a crack at the final 6 .

All suggestions will be considered and much appreciated. Crikey I’ll need some help , my picks have been atrocious this season. 

I’ll post them here later Friday or if not first thing Saturday morning. Ok Nutty ? 

Either will be fine buddy👍

For you Pockthorpe...

Sunderland          v          Doncaster          Home Win

For Wazzy...

Christos Tzolis to score anytime

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Sunderland win for me please

For Norwich - Pukki  to score anytime

Good Luck pups

@Parma Ham's gone mouldy   The Nest is a lovely place to visit, its open 7 days a week so you can pop in anytime and have a coffee or watch games, I try to get up once a fortnight for my fix, love it there & facilities are great 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi PUPs, as Switzerland finally gave me a win last week I'm staying there where hopefully lowly Grasshoppers will get squashed by leaders Zurich so GRASSHOPPER VS. ZÜRICH (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for Idah to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples

Off to Ligue 1 in France where Lille in 11th entertain the leaders, PSG. Looks like it should be an away win, but Lille have drawn 2 of their last 4 home league games and PSG have drawn all of their last 3 away league games, all against teams beginning with 'L', so I'm going for a DRAW. Odds are 13/5.

I haven't got a clue for the cup game, how about Norwich Win, BTTS at 10/1.

Good luck to Pockthorpe, First Wazzock and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Liverpool to beat Cardiff for me please.

For City's game 1-0 Wolves.

Good luck Pocky and Wazz! 

Wolfsburg ve greuther furth home win

Normann to score 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

West Ham to beat Kidderminster 

for the Norwich bet rashica to score anytime

Good luck everyone 

Hello all

My tip is an away win for Northampton.

For city my prediction is a home win and over 2.5 goals.

Fingers crossed for a boost to the pup funds.

Good luck PUPS……

Back into the Czech League as it’s back from winter break…..Slavia Prague v Karvina Home win.

For Norwich Idah to score! 

OTBC 💚💛

Hi pups

My pick this week is AJAX V Heracles HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet idah to score anytime

Good luck all

Edited by gregt

4 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

For the match bet I suggest Pierre Lees-Melou as an anytime goalscorer, at 25/2.

The Hong Kong Premier League.

Kitchee to win away at Resources Capital.

Early days, but Kitchee have an overall 3-1-0 and 15/3 record, while Resources Capital have a 0-0-3 and 3/13 record. The odds are 1/10.

Good luck to all!

In bocca al lupo Pockthorpe e tutti voi belli PUPetti 🦮🙏🏽

Some interesting looking games in the French W top division, though I think that the Belgian W Super League is good for:

Anderlecht vs Eendracht Aalst - Home win 

As for First Wazzock’s Norwich bet, Cups are always a bit tricky, so I’ll spread the tricast a bit thinner with:

BTTS, more than 2.5 goals, a penalty to be scored.

Parma 💛💚

Hi Pups. Running a bit late this week but hopefully still in time!

I’m heading down to the National League and the top v bottom clash between Stockport County v Dover Athletic where I can only see a home win for Stockport.

For the match bet I’m thinking it might be a tight, low scoring game so how about BTTS No and Wolves to win - sorry 😢 

Good luck Pockthorpe and First Wazzock. 🤞🤞🤞

💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛💚💛

Hi guys and gals

My choices are;

Rotherham to beat 'Who Are They'? in League One

and for our game

Kenny McLean to score anytime

All the best to Pockthorpe and First Wazzock