Ulfotto

Top 5 moments of the Season so far

Here are mine in no particular order.

1) The dramatic sacking of Daniel Farke.

2) Emi’s nutmeg of the bumbling Cantwell

3) Billy Gilmour bouncing off Oliver Skipp.

4) Pukki volley at Newcastle 

5) Seeing a full house back at FCR for the Liverpool game.

Mainly this season it is the hope that kills you.

Proud to show my Covid vax status to the steward.....I then bounded up 2 flights of stairs to the lounge like a springbok on acid.....

But I stopped for a wee first before I entered the lounge.........

I was inadvertently given 3 beers when I only ordered and paid for 2 during half time against Man Utd. Nothing has come close to that so far.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I was inadvertently given 3 beers when I only ordered and paid for 2 during half time against Man Utd. Nothing has come close to that so far.

I dunno, there was that one game where Sargent only fell over twice and air-kicked once and that was pretty special.

Beating Southampton and thinking we’d turned a corner and Farke was the problem all along and this team would do enough to eek it out and it’s the hope that kills you… 😩

1. The pure joy against Leeds after Omobamidele equalised with that cracking header, lasting for all of two minutes until Krul spilled that shot from distance. Probably the second best two minutes of my life.

Edited by Hank shoots Skyler
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

You were still ripped off. 

• Like 1

I was genuinely excited when we signed Kabak, and Sargent, I thought it was a real sign of intent, international players with the potential to develop.    

Hearing we'd shipped out Hugill to West Brom.

Frank Lampard withdrawing from a job selection process he was never involved in.

Realising that not only do some people listen to Talksport, they actually take it seriously.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

That'll go on the season highlight VHS

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Cantwell's one and only contribution this season when he stood in an offside position  to deny Kenny's bullet header.

Yes actually the goal being disallowed against Leicester was a highlight the joys of the return of VAR.

4 hours ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

1. The pure joy against Leeds after Omobamidele equalised with that cracking header, lasting for all of two minutes until Krul spilled that shot from distance. Probably the second best two minutes of my life.

Not the only thing in your life that lasts two minutes then 😉