Sign in to follow this  
Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

That entire move...Arsenal quicker and more determined with each pass...we looked like statues

We're not physically cut out for this league I've been saying it for 2 years now. It's why every other team plays the game twice as fast as we do 

• Like 1

Might has well kept Daniel Farke-  could not be any worse- City really look like its curtains in the prem= well least we can look forward to some goals scored by us I mean in the champs

Edited by baldy09
add

We were down weeks ago. No goals, sloppy in defence, lack of required skill at this level - I feel we couldn’t take a kicking today and then the mini bounce will be over and it will be a long winter 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, baldy09 said:

Might has well kept Daniel Farke-  could not be any worse- City really look like its curtains in the prem= well least we can look forward to some goals scored by us I mean in the champs

We've certainly been better defensively since Smith took over, but we still can't score which is unfortunately a rather important part of football matches. I'm not convinced the end result will be any different to if Farke had stayed, but the board obviously felt Farke had reached his ceiling and tactically that looked to be true

We'll never properly compete until we're shopping in the market for £20M+ players rather than £10M.

We are a Championship side in the richest league on the planet.

'Self funding' is endearing but you don't stand a chance if you shoot yourself in both feet before the season starts.

Edited by Cantiaci Canary
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Drazen Muzinic said:

has a club ever given refunds to home fans for performances?

Best sabotage the floodlights

2 minutes ago, corbs said:

Shafted by the premiership! We were training with 16 players 

Nope, only one Krull is a confirmed Covid issue, the rest are injured according to Radio, so would have been pretty much this squad.

10 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

You have a short memory!

We are sh*t. Everytime they get the ball at the back we sh*t ourselves, sit back and let them pick passes without pressing them, everytime we have it, they press us and we lose it. Arsenal don't like it up 'em, lets have a go.

3 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Was Gunn at fault for the goal? Didn’t look like it from here?

Embarrassing performance so far.

No, he wasn't. Kabak and Aarons were at fault for telegraphed pass / standing on heels. Still had a lot to do from there though and generally, we were just poor in defending.

We never seem to have the ball under control at any point. Loose touches, stray passes. It seems so different to a cool, controlled oppostion who we give so much time and respect to.

1 minute ago, All the Germans said:

We are sh*t. Everytime they get the ball at the back we sh*t ourselves, sit back and let them pick passes without pressing them, everytime we have it, they press us and we lose it. Arsenal don't like it up 'em, lets have a go.

They would crucify us if we press high.   See Leeds 1 Arsenal 4!   With this team our only chance is to defend and defend and hope it’s 0-1 with 5mins to go. 

These players just aren’t good enough. Doesn’t matter who the manager is. Physically we’re an embarrassment.