Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Yet again Tzolis and Gilmour left out the team

I just don’t get it, i know they so far they haven’t been fantastic, but nobody has been. I don’t know what they’ve done that warrants having no game time at all anymore. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dame to Blame said:

Prehaps Farke wants the sack 

Would mean a hell of a pay out for him.....we all like money, right?

• Like 1

Tzolis did but anyone is going to look a bit poor Only getting 20mins in a game after ages, he’d be worth giving a full game or two to have a proper look at him.

Neither have done anything to change a game when they've played.

Whether that's down to their ability, formation, tactics or whatever is up for debate. It's been said before, but in a team with more control of the game they (especially Gilmour) might do better. Unfortunately we don't have that team.

Gilmour is arguably the player with the most potential in this squad. He is expected to be ultimatly playing at a level way above ours. His current ability has been good enough for Chelsea previously. He's been crap for us so far, but our entire midfield has been. To continue to exclude him in favour of McLean who reached the ceiling of his ability a long time ago and in my opinion is crap, has been crap and always will be crap, is mind boggling.

I was a little optimistic with the enforced changes in defence that Farke might approach this one differently. Silly me.

At least Sargent has been dropped. I thought Rashica had his best game for us so far against Leeds - and he certainly has the potential to step up a level in terms of performance.

Dowell I dont think has anything more to come along with Kenny. Bog standard championship players both of them. Lees-Melou could grow.

I think if you need a team to step up in level of performance, you have to pick players with the potential to raise their game. That's not Kenny or Dowell. 

I think most Norwich fans would pick the same team moreorless at this stage, with Tzolis left wing, Rashica right wing and Gilmour somewhere in the middle. Really frustrating

4 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Gilmour is arguably the player with the most potential in this squad. He is expected to be ultimatly playing at a level way above ours. His current ability has been good enough for Chelsea previously. He's been crap for us so far, but our entire midfield has been. To continue to exclude him in favour of McLean who reached the ceiling of his ability a long time ago and in my opinion is crap, has been crap and always will be crap, is mind boggling.

I was a little optimistic with the enforced changes in defence that Farke might approach this one differently. Silly me.

At least Sargent has been dropped. I thought Rashica had his best game for us so far against Leeds - and he certainly has the potential to step up a level in terms of performance.

Dowell I dont think has anything more to come along with Kenny. Bog standard championship players both of them. Lees-Melou could grow.

I think if you need a team to step up in level of performance, you have to pick players with the potential to raise their game. That's not Kenny or Dowell. 

I think most Norwich fans would pick the same team moreorless at this stage, with Tzolis left wing, Rashica right wing and Gilmour somewhere in the middle. Really frustrating

I think most Norwich fans would pick the same team moreorless at this stage, with Tzolis left wing, Rashica right wing and Gilmour somewhere in the middle. Really frustrating.

Unbelievable.  Frustrating.  Maybe it's a master stroke from DF. One can live in hope. If it goes **** up. On yer bike.

Thought Gilmour would have a chance by now but literally no idea where this crave for Tzolis comes from

3 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Thought Gilmour would have a chance by now but literally no idea where this crave for Tzolis comes from

Maybe the fact we create absolutely nothing yet we’re told he has the potential to be world class?

4 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Tzolis is one for later in the season as he settles and is schooled - anyhow, he's on the bench and can still make an impact if brought on at some stage. 

Really? So why waste money on him? We needed players ready to go not to be nurtured in once relegation was guaranteed 

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

Maybe the fact we create absolutely nothing yet we’re told he has the potential to be world class?

Potential is a pretty key word. We also create nothing when he does play, or we get worse when he comes on.

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Really? So why waste money on him? We needed players ready to go not to be nurtured in once relegation was guaranteed 

have you not heard? We bring youngsters through over a period of time....they will play when they are ready.

Just now, lake district canary said:

have you not heard? We bring youngsters through over a period of time....they will play when they are ready.

Just what’s needed in the Premier League isn’t it as our results have shown 👍

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

Just what’s needed in the Premier League isn’t it as our results have shown 👍

A team can take on a few wonderkids but not an entire team full. We see the problem of signing for future fees not immediate impact on the field this season. And worse still we might wreck some of those lads on the way - crushing confidence and leaving them benched 

14 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Tzolis is one for later in the season as he settles and is schooled - anyhow, he's on the bench and can still make an impact if brought on at some stage. 

Later doesn't cut it anymore. He was/is meant to be a good prospect. What is there to wait for? Derby's 11points, DF to go, to be down by Christmas......

7 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

It's great the way people get in the preliminary complaints before the game starts; it makes the complaining after the game look so much more authoritative. 😄

It's a bit of a dark art, but if you can predict exactly how it will fall apart before kick off then you can really hammer it home afterwards. 

• Like 1