Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (H/PL) ****

Just now, Tetteys Jig said:

we've spent good money on him, he's not just here to sit on the bench. Might as well have kept Oxborough around if that was the case.

We spent too much money on him. He might not be here to sit on the bench but Krul is the best keeper at the club and changing him out for Gunn will achieve nothing. We are toothless all over the pitch.

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

How can we get 97 points in the Championship and look like we will be lucky to get 15 this year?

Absolutely!

Something is way off. We can’t be that much better than the Championship and this bad in Premier League. 

3 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

Actually feel sorry for Normann, he's head and shoulders better than the rest of the side.

I think Normann would at least consider himself grateful to have gone into battle with Omobamidele today. 

Laughing stock. Norman the only positive and he’ll be long gone. Kabak, rashica Sargent horrendous signings. 

1 minute ago, canarybubbles said:

How can we get 97 points in the Championship and look like we will be lucky to get 15 this year?

It’s nothing new, look at the Sunderland sides of 2003 and 2006; both won the EFL Champ by a huge point tally, but only got 19 and 15 points respectively in the Prem seasons that followed.

The thing is though, is that our current team, is even worse than either of those two Sunderland sides and would probably break Derby’s record the way it’s going.

1 minute ago, CirclePoint said:

Absolutely!

Something is way off. We can’t be that much better than the Championship and this bad in Premier League. 

We sold our main creative player and lost our best defensive midfielder- we spent a fortune on players who don’t then fit the system we are playing. 

2 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

We sold our best player, our second best player went back to Spurs, our remaining most creative player won’t play for personal reasons. Our manager had abandoned the entire philosophy of possession based attacking football for lumping it long. None of the players we’ve brought in have made our first 11 any better or Farke won’t play them. Plot well and truly lost from top to bottom of the club 

If we cant even get a draw against a poor Leeds team, 3 rd from bottom we arent going to turn it round against better teams.

Nor is Farke going to change things

Just now, TeemuVanBasten said:

Again, harsh on Omobamidele.

Yeah he’s been good. Got my angry head on 😩

If nothing else, we have confirmed our status as the Premier League whipping boys of 2021.

2 minutes ago, Tetteys Jig said:

we've spent good money on him, he's not just here to sit on the bench. Might as well have kept Oxborough around if that was the case.

Exactly this, he's a decent keeper who can use his feet too. Kruls distribution has been woeful this year. 

People saying putting Gunn in won't improve things.. Well 1. they don't know that and 2. it can't get any worse, we're going down anyway so may aswell bed in a new number 1.

Because I'd be surprised if Krul doesn't **** off to Newcastle to be their McGovern figure in the squad. 

It’s time for a change of manager now surely? I really like DF but there is no defending his atrocious record in the premier league. He has run out of ideas and it shows. 

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Imagine how Billy Gilmour feels watching this. 

Sod Billy Gilmour, think about Norwich fans watching this rubbish!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vlad666 said:

Laughing stock. Norman the only positive and he’ll be long gone. Kabak, rashica Sargent horrendous signings. 

Maybe a bit harsh on Rashica who would probably look alright in a better side, and Kabak is a good player but just not the type of player we needed.

I'm losing faith in Sargent though.

1 minute ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Imagine how Billy Gilmour feels watching this. 

He's searching "Glasgow, flat, min 2 beds, up to £2000 PCM" into rightmove I should imagine. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

OK, would like to see this. Obviously you aren't a talented player if not you'll be playing at a good level of football.

I like my sweets and chocolate too much 😆 trust me, its not a compliment to myself comparing to Sargent either!

• Haha 1

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

Sod Billy Gilmour, think about Norwich fans watching this rubbish!

I mean this is awful but imagine being sat on the bench knowing you got a champions league winners medal last year and you can’t even get on the pitch ahead of Idah or Plachetta

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Exactly this, he's a decent keeper who can use his feet too. Kruls distribution has been woeful this year. 

People saying putting Gunn in won't improve things.. Well 1. they don't know that and 2. it can't get any worse, we're going down anyway so may aswell bed in a new number 1.

Because I'd be surprised if Krul doesn't **** off to Newcastle to be their McGovern figure in the squad. 

Think Krul became a dad for the first time a few months ago.

Clearly not getting much sleep! 

Even Webber cant keep defending defeats. I thought he'd said we'd achieved top 26 and was now looking to establish us in Premiership.

That means Farke needs to go