Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (H/PL) ****

A bit of spirit shown in that half and definitely a response from that Chelsea match.

Leeds look like they might be another yellow card away from a red. Just need a bit of luck to go our way for once.

Teemu looks up for it. Normann the stand out player (again).

The formation doesn't appear to look like an error of selection but we are too dependent on those long balls. Perhaps Gilmour later on plus Tzolis given a good 20 minutes.

I had bookmarked a draw for this match but I'm still hopeful it will be 3 points.

• Like 1

Kabak has been superb, Rashica in glimpses looks quality. It’s coming the first win, Tzolis off the bench for the winner.

• Like 3

Extraordinary comments from Redknapp at half time on Sky. Apparently Andrew O is the weak link and is struggling at left back. How much does he get paid? 

7 minutes ago, unique said:

It wasn’t so long ago that Norwich were a joy to watch.

Now it’s just painful.

Might have something to do with the opposition being better. Just a thought. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Extraordinary comments from Redknapp at half time on Sky. Apparently Andrew O is the weak link and is struggling at left back. How much does he get paid? 

Best part is he's not even playing at Left back.. Swear they come out with this stuff just to rile people up

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Wouldn’t say he’s the weak link, he’s been coping well, but they are getting joy down there.

Miles better than last weekend (which is not saying much),  I'm not sure where or how we will get a goal. It feels we lack the physicality to score from a cross and we lack the pace to terrify their defence.

I think if we move the ball faster we could get something from this game.

• Like 2

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Best part is he's not even playing at Left back.. Swear they come out with this stuff just to rile people up

I’m actually not sure that’s true, Rashica is wa more advanced than Aaron’s and so Andy has effectively been there in a 4 it looked like most of the game. Fair play to Rashica he’s busted a gut a few times to get back and support him which is much better from him.

Sargent would be my weak link, he looks so uncomfortable and falling all over himself every time he has a touch of the ball. McLean's give away was horrendous (again).

All else, I'm pretty happy with.

The difference between last week and this week is the oppostion. Last week we were playing one of the best teams in world football right now. This week we're playing a down-on-their-luck Leeds side without their best striker and arguably best defender. Raphinha their only decent player on form right now. 

Daniel James was a shocking signing at £28m.

1 minute ago, Keith Scott said:

Two seriously poor Premier League teams. Both look relegation.

All the best. Keith Scott.

That's some seriously poor sentence construction Keith.

All the best. Every teacher you've ever had.

OTBC

Just now, Dean Coneys boots said:

Does anyone remember what it felt like to score?

So, that's why you're always so miserable! It all makes sense now!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

Does anyone remember what it felt like to score?

A dim and distant memory for me now I'm afraid. And in football it's not much better.

• Haha 5

Welp, we're done. How do goals against us look so easy as our defenders fall all over ground looking like baby giraffes learning to keep their feet under them