Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Leeds (H/PL) ****

Just now, Jsim1986 said:

Not sure what it was but it was utter crap

Hahaha, yes, YES it was mate

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Must say I saw 433

Who was playing the third midfield position?

I saw a 4-2-3-1 as well.

1 minute ago, Ward 3 said:

Krul 

Max kabak Hanley ao

Dowell normann McLean

Sargent pukki rashica

Sargent wasn’t playing wide, he was central trying to win long balls

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chicken said:

I thought we were playing 4-2-3-1 with Omobamidele at LB... at least that seems to be confirmed by most sources.

Think the reference is to our identity, I.e how we played the last 3 years.   Be reasonable, that version of 4-2-3-1 with all those long balls is far from the same!   

6 minutes ago, chicken said:

I thought we were playing 4-2-3-1 with Omobamidele at LB... at least that seems to be confirmed by most sources.

It was 4-3-3 wasn’t it?

Dowell was in deep, not that we saw much of him other than ****e crosses

1 minute ago, Fiery Zac said:

I don't remember him doing anything of note. He always looks like he's about to cry

This was my first opportunity to watch Norwich on the TV.  I was amazed at the difference in talent level of Leeds compared to Norwich.  I guess money buys a lot of nice things, including a team.  Not impressed with the dives the Leeds players took, including their goalie that resulted in a yellow card.  The replay showed no contact, but he was flopping around like a fish out of water.   I don't know what the future holds, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Krul has at least one child already 

Ah I see, must be first with his wife then, didn't realise he had children with a previous partner. 

Pray tell me what was your game plan there Daniel because it lost me in the first 10 minutes. No high press, little to no attacking intent, and a totally non existent midfield with Kruls and Hanleys upfield punts totally bypassing them. It was,  too watch,  like lambs going to the slaughter, and you looked like a rabbit stuck in the headlights! Please do us all a favour, go now and take your gutless performances with you! It was totally totally shocking!

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

It was 4-3-3 wasn’t it?

Dowell was in deep, not that we saw much of him other than ****e crosses

I think he was dropping deep to get the ball but was intended to be a forward moving player, not one of three CM's. It's also possible he was told to hold a bit deeper to allow Rashica to use his pace and get forward more, whilst still being part of that attacking three. 

Just now, chicken said:

I think he was dropping deep to get the ball but was intended to be a forward moving player, not one of three CM's. It's also possible he was told to hold a bit deeper to allow Rashica to use his pace and get forward more, whilst still being part of that attacking three. 

That’s the thing Chicken so many of us don’t know the system today, it looked like the players didn’t either! 😂😉

Aarons was high up the pitch most of the game, especially first half! Dowell deep and McClean well was he on the pitch? Hard to tell….

Thought we had some bright sparks in today’s performance, Rashica has something about him and will come good, Omobamdele was outstanding against a top class player, Kabak first half immense (second half a bit dodgy) and Normann superb. We do have some signs of a decent team…..just need to find a settled system and our best 11.

19 minutes ago, Fiery Zac said:

Just trying to make head and tails of what we tried to do 🤣

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Ah I see, must be first with his wife then, didn't realise he had children with a previous partner. 

Unless he's changed partner very recently, he had a wife and little girl. 

37 minutes ago, chicken said:

I thought we had a diamond, 4-4-fookin-2, two holding, wingless wonder, w formation all out attack today.

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Unless he's changed partner very recently, he had a wife and little girl. 

He married his current wife in 2015, newspaper reports seem to think they had their first child together in July 2021.

Two poor teams played out a dull game save for a few minutes midway through the 2nd half, both are likely to be fighting relegation for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

He married his current wife in 2015, newspaper reports seem to think they had their first child together in July 2021.

He has a daughter and a new son, both with his wife.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I'm not doing much social media at present but he was showing many pics of their little girl.