Capt. Pants

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Arsenal ****

We just don’t have any goals in us. This is a pi$$ poor Arsenal side who we can’t score against. They scramble one and it’s job done. 

hope I’m wrong because we’re battled hard but we look utterly toothless 

7 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Yes, it came off Krul. That's how the rule is applied now. 

No it isn't. If you are offside when your player passes or shoots you are offside. It's very simple. 

Just now, Samwam27 said:

We need to go 4-2-3-1 else we aren't going to score in open play this season

This is the main problem. 4-3-3 weakens us. Makes us toothless upfront and invites more pressure at the back. Rashica and Tzolis in tandem with a number 10... But I don't think Farke will do it. 

Arsenal are clearly there for the taking today. Think most teams would gave got a result against them today. We just aren't up to it at this level and a big reason for that i'm afraid to say is the manager.

All the best. K. Scott.

Today there has been very little threat goong forward. 
No points until October if we do not find some midfield creation amongst our new players

Ffs!!! Utterly toothless. Gotta go 4-2-3-1!! If we can see it suits better why can't farke? A squad with a bit of quality.......and.......still sits on his hands?! 

Showing why he may not be a proven prem manager, I hope I'm wrong but.......

3 minutes ago, Keith Scott said:

Arsenal are clearly there for the taking today. Think most teams would gave got a result against them today. We just aren't up to it at this level and a big reason for that i'm afraid to say is the manager.

All the best. K. Scott.

Your lot have done well to restrict Bolton to just the five. 

1 minute ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

As I said at the end of the window - we have strengthened the squad but not the first XI- furthermore we have signed in order to make future sales not to be competitive now. 

Pathetic comment. We clearly have attempted to be competitive.  You just want to moan. 

• Like 1

Certainly fought hard and were looking really good in the last 20 of that first half. Williams probably MOTM today.

We've played well FFS and looked very comfortable competing with Arsenal so i don't get why people are criticizing the team?

This should still be 0-0 and we should have had a penalty if the referee's weren't actively and obviously trying to kick us out of this league. 

I'm pretty happy with this performance to be honest, we're just either the unluckiest club in the world or the officials are biased against us because we're a bit remote and difficult to travel to and don't make a lot of money for Sky because we're not in the news a lot. 

Just now, 1902 said:

Pathetic comment. We clearly have attempted to be competitive.  You just want to moan. 

Attempted! But are we competitive. If you lose every week that’s not competitive. 

• Thanks 1