4 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Perfectly acceptable. As mentioned by others, a restrained amount of green. Just need a white version for Wolves and Watford away and then it’s over to the boys to do their thing  to stay up. 
OTBC! 

kit.png

Anyone fancy something like our new keeper kit just all dark gray or black for away kit? Feel that would look pretty neat

4 hours ago, damn that Ralph Coates! said:

I like it, being different.

Haven't seen the long sleeve version though - will someone post that please?

It’s Spider-Man after he was pecked by that radioactive canary

138C2C58-41E8-4037-B12F-82E636B2B35B.jpeg

Edited by GenerationA47

It looks much better in the promotional video than just the picture of Rupp.

Shame the Lotus logo appears just stick on 'plastic' as not in keeping with the premium brand that is. 

Will likely buy one.

23 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What colour sleeves?

Hey, I replied. You can stop now. I have given you the attention you ordered, seeing as you are starting to become even more obsessed over the issue than I was.

Sadly the pizza couldn't make it

Quite the mixed reaction.

Personally I love it. Like the shades, like the details and styling.

Things I dont like however:

Material - Hard to appreciate from a photograph but the material looks very questionable. Doesnt look comfortable to wear.

Sponsors - I think the Lotus logo is a massive improvement on the version that was used on the old shirts. The sizing was all wrong and it looked terrible. In comparison it looks great now. BUT it is still a cheap transfer. Pity that wont be rectified.

It DOES look rugby league. But at least its not the first rugby shirt we've had (refresher kit)

Love the amount of green, always been a fan of green sleeves. Like the detail which is indivdual to us and not generic. 

Obviously its a kit that splits. But Im happy with it  🙂

I do like that blue modelled by Angus top.....Nice an' casual.....and quite aesthetically pleasing.....

Still not that keen on the Yellow home shirt  though....Might be different when I've seen it 'raw' in the club shoppe......

"Never mind the quality.....feel the width".....  

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

kit.png

Anyone fancy something like our new keeper kit just all dark gray or black for away kit? Feel that would look pretty neat

No! What part of all dark grey or black would clash with Wolves and Watford’s kits - who are the only two teams we actually need a change strip for - don’t you get? 

9 minutes ago, Surfer said:

No! What part of all dark grey or black would clash with Wolves and Watford’s kits - who are the only two teams we actually need a change strip for - don’t you get? 

Make it a third kit then rather than away, simple 😉

And I mean you say that and yet two seasons ago our away kt was red despite a good 90 percent of teams in the divison at the time wearing red at home..

Not keen on it myself. The shoulder and upper arm patterns don’t seem to go together. Every new kit launch we see loads of concept kits which tend to be miles better than the actual kit. 

24 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Make it a third kit then rather than away, simple 😉

And I mean you say that and yet two seasons ago our away kt was red despite a good 90 percent of teams in the divison at the time wearing red at home..

Well that just illustrates the stupidity of thinking we need an “away” kit and especially a “third kit” at all - we need a “change strip” for Watford and Wolves - and at least all red has some history in that department. 

If you want Charcoal Grey or Sky Blue for NCFC branded casual wear I’m all for it, but we are Norwich, the Canaries, and like Brazil our team should wear yellow whenever we can do so. 

Edited by Surfer

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hey, I replied. You can stop now. I have given you the attention you ordered, seeing as you are starting to become even more obsessed over the issue than I was.

Must be time for another coffee!! 

Only one person on here who regularly seeks attention. 

Lighten up, or start another thread! 

Edited by Greavsy

13 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Well that just illustrates the stupidity of thinking we need an “away” kit and especially a “third kit” at all - we need a “change strip” for Watford and Wolves - and at least all red has some history in that department. 

If you want Charcoal Grey or Sky Blue for NCFC branded casual wear I’m all for it, but we are Norwich, the Canaries, and like Brazil our team should wear yellow whenever we can do so. 

Absolutely this. 

2 hours ago, GenerationA47 said:

This looks like a pyjama top. 

Overall pretty meh about it. Could be worse could be better. Not an amazing start from Joma either way. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

This looks like a pyjama top. 

Overall pretty meh about it. Could be worse could be better. Not an amazing start from Joma either way. 

Very much on the fence too but I’ll hold my nose and buy it.

Wildly hoping it will gain equivalent status* to the legendary  bird-pu edition . Even though 17th place would nowadays be the new 3rd place

*just as bold/poor taste [delete as appropriate], but becoming much-loved - thanks to its indelible association with City’s two best ever seasons

On 10/07/2021 at 15:08, GenerationA47 said:

Looks like a kids pyjamas! 

• Haha 1

The long sleeve is awful. The sleeves look like the blazer of Old Carpathians Old Boys RFC. Can't see why they make them anymore. Players wear under armour if its cold.

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The long sleeve is awful. The sleeves look like the blazer of Old Carpathians Old Boys RFC. Can't see why they make them anymore. Players wear under armour if its cold.

Gives the fans a choice, potentially more sales.... Simples. 

1 hour ago, Indy said:

Looks like a kids pyjamas! 

Probably smells of baby oil and vomit

12 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Do some people buy both?

I have no idea.. But some people will only want a long sleeved version, so no sale of they don't market one.... 

And vice versa. 

On 10/07/2021 at 14:57, cambridgeshire canary said:

kit.png

The GK kit is horrible, looks like the Norwich badge is ironed on. 

Saw the home top in the flesh today, the design is better in the flesh, but my god the quality is atrocious, how they've got the nerve to charge £50 for something a kid in a sweat shop knocked up for 10p is disgraceful. 

By far and away the worst kit in terms of quality I've ever seen, the kit my team had in the central and south Norfolk division 4 back in the day was better. 

That GK kit looks nasty, not sure why the crest is black. Agree with the previous comment, however fairly happy with the new kit so far. 

On 10/07/2021 at 15:08, GenerationA47 said:

Really not a fan of the new kit. The long sleeve is horrendous, what's going on with those 'loose' cuffs? Very sunday league! Looks like a seaside stick of rock....

Interesting that many players favour the short sleeved shirt, long sleeved base layer combo. Cantwell an example. Wonder what colour the base layer will need to be? Oversight maybe?

My guess would be green, like when we had green sleeves previously .

Maybe tomorrow's match at KL will give us an indication. 

image.png.bd5ae3ee12d451daf81cac6ffc59f296.png

image.png.3926f9c51ea692b2773d4ef1b6408c22.png

Edited by Greavsy