40 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Greavsy take a post off topic ? Never 😜

???? 

4 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

Sorry Greavsy, I was being ironic as the know it all hasn't yet accused you of it 😆

Do you mean the know it all who has brightness issues ( on his tv only, of course)...who has been keeping his head down a bit lately, but should , if true to form, reappear with a thread , probably about the sorry state of the binners or some such  populist drivel, in order  to grease his way back into acceptance.?  

PS He may not yet have accused Greavsyo, but I bet he's  accused one of Greavsyos  ' other accounts'.

😇👍😉

Only 82. Moral of the story keep your brain and body active and join the PinkUn website to raise your intellectual standards. !!!!

6 minutes ago, vos said:

Only 82. Moral of the story keep your brain and body active and join the PinkUn website to raise your intellectual standards. !!!!

If that is true then I doth my cap to you vos, I mean the age bit as I'm not sure this site raises intellectual standards 😂

6 hours ago, Well b back said:

Snap last August for me, will seem strange having a 60th birthday party so long after the event. 

Snap I was 60 last Aug...should have been in Las Vegas

I notice Cambridge canary posted a couple of times in the thread but didn’t share his/her age. Or did I miss it

8 hours ago, daly said:

Now on first name terms with the regular Funeral Plan cold callers 

As George Burns said

You know when you’re getting old when you stoop to tie your shoes you wonder what else you can do while you’re down there 

Surely you REALLY know you're getting old when you forego laces in favour of velcro shoes from a catalogue that came in the Sunday papers? 

• Haha 1

Got all my faculties with a sexy wife so don’t need the little blue pill yet but think I will in 5 years time when I turn 90

Sounds like Daly's wife looks good for his age! 

Apologies if that gets Tilly posting! 😉 

Waiting for the first football club to bring in an old codgers ball boys day out

Tilly could bring his zimmer frame while holding hands with Christopher  Zimmermann

Edited by daly

27 minutes ago, Van wink said:

55+, but if Billy is reading this 24

Presumably you are talking about accounts, rather than years?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Presumably you are talking about accounts, rather than years?

Nailled it 😁

• Like 1

29, for a few sacred weeks, then a new decade of my life begins. Plus side is my expectations have been lowered to realistic levels this time around.

When I turned 10 I was going to be a fighter pilot, when I turned 20 I was going to be going out with a women who looked like Salma Hayek (possibly actually Salma Hayek), now I'm aiming to not forget to take the bins out and get through a teaching day with no deaths in the classroom. 

• Like 2

Knocking on a bit now and faculties going. I sometimes struggle to see the iFollow logo on my screen...😇

Edited by Drazen Muzinic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Knocking on a bit now and faculties going. I sometimes struggle to see the iFollow logo on my screen...😇

Quality post!! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, daly said:

Waiting for the first football club to bring in an old codgers ball boys day out

Tilly could bring his zimmer frame while holding hands with Christopher  Zimmermann

Some clubs have already done something similar, they got in touch with their oldest season ticket holders and they walked out with the players, a nice thing to do.

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Some clubs have already done something similar, they got in touch with their oldest season ticket holders and they walked out with the players, a nice thing to do.

There was a story on the paper a whole ago where a guy in his 20/30's did it with a load of kids as part of his stag do 😆

40 minutes ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

There was a story on the paper a whole ago where a guy in his 20/30's did it with a load of kids as part of his stag do 😆

That one?