Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 14 Week 28

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

1554895565_Chelleraysfundspresentation.jpg.259ef0760d8a50a82dd46f1c93f47ef8.jpg

This week we celebrate and honour the memory of ChelleCity. Here she is on a beautiful sunny August day with Ian presenting our cheque to Ricky Martin when we were Rays Funds For FONCY.

This weekend we have @ZLF picking the final six results. Zip is having a great season currently sitting fourth in ‘THE WOOSTER’ profitability league with 14/21 winning picks at a profitability of +5.66. He’s been close to a winning six many times so I think it would be brilliant if Zip broke this ridiculous losing run we are on. Let’s help him by finding our very best selection from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon that are listed on Bet 365.

This weekend’s game against Blackburn is the fourth of an annual event to remember and honour top PUP and Superfan Chellecity. As always @Hissing Sid will be making the final selections for this game. The format for the match bets will be the same as any other week. So get your suggestions in to help Hissing Sid add more funds for the CSF which will be recorded on Chelle’s part of Ray’s signature.

PUPs are also welcome to send an extra stake (any amount) and choose an extra pick for the Blackburn game with returns split between our presentation pot and SarcomaUK. Or if preferred just send a donation.

Here are the potential rotas for April. Please let me know with you picks if the dates are ok.

Final Six

03/04 – Crabby

10/04 – Duncan – Confirmed

17/04 – Lappinitup

24/04 -  Feedthewolf - Confirmed

Norwich Picks

02/04 – Jellytot - Confirmed

10/04 – Tilly

17/04 – GMF

24/04 – Hammond1612

1417636342_dsteam.thumb.jpg.ebf4d8abbb03abf5ed09ce0efa2dc8ad.jpg

On Monday it will be 12 months since the first lockdown and when we closed 2019/20 presentation pot. This Sunday is World Downs Syndrome Day so what better time to close the current pot which stands at an incredible £3,051 with anything we get this weekend to be added. This is a record amount beating the previous record of £3,000 last March. All you PUPs are truly amazing and as I say every week…

A massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

1283382777_turner2-page-001.jpg.e0726504430ffc2f43ef17410932b6ca.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

318255217_cavellhealthcare.jpg.4e98bab8c935a38ba9a21a447c376c87.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

1995426573_Signaturetotals-15March21.jpg.c5e01b8bcab29896286354d8dec1576f.jpg

PUPs backing City is is now on eight straight wins and we are on for number nine tonight….

2016773105_Screenshot(51).png.bd07c1920e185224c8d03d57f106cbde.png

Now I’ll hand the thread over to ZLF and Hissing Sid. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Stephen and Ian, the thread is yours.......🙃....... 

1570795940_Rayssignature-15Nov20.jpg.9a8a1ef4b9381f058cb9def9a3697415.jpg

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Greetings PUPs. Truly honoured to be picking the match bets in honour of the much missed Chellecity this week. Of course, originally it was to be when we played Ipswich each season, but given that not likely to happen for some time, Blackburn it is. Looking forward to sorting through all your suggestions. 

I'd like to start the "extra" bet ball rolling with £5 on a City win, £5 on an Ipswich defeat and £5 on a double of the above. Nutty, I'll be sending you £15 imminently.

For ZLF, I'm off to Holland with

Vitesse (4th, 10-2-1 23-8 at home) v Willem II (16th, 1-4-8 12-27 away) - Home Win

Best of luck everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To Denmark this week with:

MIDTJYLLAND v Vejle HOME WIN

Good Luck @ZLF and all you Lovely PUPs

For the Norwich bet, Pukki to score first and Norwich to win 2-0. Best of luck Ian.

For the  chellecity bet, Norwich to win 4-0. (Have sent you a fiver, Eddie). Hope we can raise a nice amount for this worthwhile charity and remember a lady who was a great supporter of this thread.

• Thanks 1

Good luck to all PUPS...

My Pick as normal my second home city of Prague, where Slavia Prague v Opava - home win.

For city I like 3-0 for my pick.

Nutty, chellecity bet I know you said an additional but I’ve sent you £10 PayPal for £5 Norwich to win 3-0 & £5 for Cantwell to score.

OTBC.

• Thanks 1

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Zip and Sid not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

The potential banana skin of the FA Cup for me and a HOME WIN for CHELSEA v Sheff Utd.

For the Norwich game Buendia to mark the birth of his child with the first goal of the game.

I've been in touch with Wooster's daughter Freya this last week. She has told me how much Wooster enjoyed being part of PUPs and the fun he had with us.

I told her we'd taken up @Mr Apples suggestion and renamed the profitability league "The WOOSTER". Freya said "That is really lovely to hear about the profitability league, I’ve told the family and we’re all really touched, thank you, it’s exactly the kind of thing my Dad would have loved."

I have details of the funeral which is on 31st March on zoom and then available for 28 days after. Freya asked me to pass it on to anyone who may be interested. PM me if you are.

RIP Wooster💛💚

• Like 3

thanks for the build up NN,  and I hope that this is an along come norwich moment for both losing streaks...  my confidence is not high though.

So PUP power needed here - please let me have your inspired suggestions and I will try and find the magic 6 to perm together later on Friday evening.

For Sid i suggest a combination of Home win, Pukki to score anytime and a red card in the game. 

Good luck to Sid in particular - but to all our lovely pups.

Afternoon PUPs and PUPettes.

Off to France for my pick. Lille to beat Nimes please.

For City's game Bradley Johnson to score at any time..

For Sid, Armstrong any time/Pukki anytime/HT?FT draw draw.

Good luck all!

• Thanks 1

Hi PUPs, I'm sticking with Israel this week and will go for MACCABI TEL AVIV VS. HAPOEL TEL AVIV (home win).

For the City match I'll go for Hughil to score last.

Nutty, a tenner is winging it's way to you for a couple of extra picks so I'll go for £5 on City to win 4-1 and £5 on a 2-2 draw.

Best of luck everyone! 💪🏆

Apples 

• Thanks 1

Well good luck to everyone. Time to get the 6 pick surely. I'm going as safe as I believe possible and a Sunday home win for Juventus versus Benevento. They will now really want to concentrate on domestic success.

For the city match, I'm going for Giannoulis to score. He keeps popping up in the box a couple of times in a match and looks like he wants to score his first goal for us.

Best of luck ZLF and Sid.

Evening All

MMMK - Fiorentina -v- AC MILAN AWAY WIN

MM - AJAX -v- ADO Den Haag HOME WIN

For the match bet, Emi 2 goals or more.

Good Luck everyone.

This week I’ll go for Bayern Munich to win against Stuttgart. For our match a 2-1 win. Good luck pups!

Eddie I’ll be more than happy to do the match bet on the 24th, nearer the time I’ll send you a tenner and I’ll do the Watford game on the 20th if you’d like as well?

Evening Pups ,

Sid , I suggest Rupp to score anytime .

ZLF , Burton won for me last week and I’m going to stick with them , so BURTON v MK Dons home win. 9/5 . 

Best of luck one and all.

Hello PUPs! I can only apologise for my prolonged absence from these wonderful threads; life has been rather hectic in recent months despite the lockdown.

I think Brentford are excellent value to beat Forest at 7/10; Watford's odds are shorter, but Birmingham have the 'new manager bounce' to contend with. I just can't see Hughton's negative nancies keeping out Toney and company for a full 90 minutes!

As to the match bet, Giannoulis has been getting himself into some exciting positions! 10/1 on him to score anytime for me, please.

Very best of luck to everyone... OTBC!

• Like 1

Good Evening Pups

I'll start with the Norwich bet and 3:0 to Norwich.

For Zim I'm sorry but this pick comes with severe warning. I've gone Korean!

bp_print2_290618_18.jpg.cbe862aa808ab6c24404ff291e5f53b2.jpg

I can't go a whole season without picking them. Parma you're getting thrown a bone.

So Zim - Korean K-League 1 - Jeonbuk v Suwon - Home win - Jeonbuk 6 times champions out of the last 7 seasons and off to a good early start in the season playing Suwon who are not playing well. What can go wrong? Well It's Korea of course with the results never being as reliable as they can be and my form with picking them is not the greatest. Your risk Zim.

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Like 1

Hi Nutty, I am all good for the 3rd April, thank you

As my offering, I would put forward Atletico Madrid to beat Alaves (Sunday)

For our game I would hope more than 3.5 goals in the match would be a good punt

All the very best to ZLF and Hissing Sid. May the betting Gods shine brightly on you guys this weekend

Nutty, I will send you a fiver and could I ask you to put £1 on each of the following outcomes in our game;

Teemu to score at least 2 goals

Todd to score at least 2 goals

Norwich to win 3-0

Hanley to score anytime

Dowell to score anytime

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hammond1612 said:

This week I’ll go for Bayern Munich to win against Stuttgart. For our match a 2-1 win. Good luck pups!

Eddie I’ll be more than happy to do the match bet on the 24th, nearer the time I’ll send you a tenner and I’ll do the Watford game on the 20th if you’d like as well?

That would be awesome. Thanks Dan🌟

I know it's been said twice already, but I have to say Juventus against Benevento, priced up at 2/11. Juve have only the league to focus on now and will want to take advantage of Inter's game being postponed to put some pressure on, and Benevento have sleepwalked into the thick of a relegation battle after starting the season quite well.

Blackburn are in dreadful form right now and like to play football (or at least try) which could play into out hands. Norwich -2 at 15/4.

For ZLF

Russia Div 1

Dinamo Bryansk          v          Krylia Sovetov          Away Win

For Sid

Norwich to win 2-0

My Chelle fiver will be on Teemu Pukki Hat-trick

Edited by nutty nigel

On 17/03/2021 at 19:17, nutty nigel said:

2016773105_Screenshot(51).png.bd07c1920e185224c8d03d57f106cbde.png

Paid out 13 mins🙃

So that was 9/9 for PUP backing City....

1403747708_Signaturetotals19thMarch.jpg.7f8909906b627c8da33b86c4cc6b2d59.jpg

We're on for number 10....

1599406275_Screenshot(52).png.215e948397942bb12f096222f545401e.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

So that was 9/9 for PUP backing City....

1403747708_Signaturetotals19thMarch.jpg.7f8909906b627c8da33b86c4cc6b2d59.jpg

We're on for number 10....

1599406275_Screenshot(52).png.215e948397942bb12f096222f545401e.png

Massive thanks to a kind lady who follows our facebook page and sent £50 today for our presentation pot.

Amazing stuff...

1789794220_Signaturetotals-20march21.jpg.0d7ecf9f681c8b06a9313cb2425816f9.jpg

• Like 2

Feyenoord to beat FC Emmen.

BTTS - No

The extra bet £10 each team over 1 corner in each half and £5 each team over 1 card.

£15 on way, and best of luck everyone.

• Thanks 1

All ok for the 17th Eddie.

Fleetwood v Swindon........Home win

For our game...

Hanley to score anytime.

£5 already transferred to your a/c....

£2.50 each on Hanley or Gibson to score anytime.

Good Luck ZLF and  Ian.

• Thanks 1

Watford to win for me good luck ZLF

For Norwich  I ll go for 3-1 with Pukki to score anytime good luck Ian . Can't believe its over 3 years since we lost your Michelle, she will be looking down and loving this season, bless her.

Good Luck pups and take care

Let's see if this game takes place this time!

The Sudwest section of the German Regionalliga.

FSV Frankfurt to win at home against Eintracht Stadtallendorf.

FSV Frankfurt have a 9-2-2 and 26/15 home record, while Eintracht Stadtallendorf have a 0-2-8 and 9/25 away record.

The odds are around 1/6.

-

For the match bet I suggest Gibson to score anytime, and if nutty can find £5 down that sofa I will pledge that for Giannoulis to be the last goalscorer, at odds of 28/1.

Good luck to all!

Valencia to win for me please. 

And for our game Buendia to score 2 or more goals to celebrate his new little one 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💚💛💚💛