Sloppy

Dire

Sad

Limp

Lifeless

Toothless

Are they the alternative 7 dwarfs? 

2 minutes ago, Indy said:

It’s sad to see our back up options are so far behind our best players! Krull is without doubt the best keeper in the championship, Pukki one of the best strikers, without them we look vulnerable and devoid of any threat.

Can’t wait to see them both back.

I mean we do have two other strikers before we get to playing Stiepermann upfront - this is out Plan D option. We'd probably fare much better with Idah or Hugill than Marco (of course we'd still miss Pukki though).

I will grant you that McGovern as second choice to Krul is clearly a chasm in difference of class however...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

What do you make of the floodlights Keithey boy?

No depth across the pitch.

Not bright in the final third.

Poor showing so far and unlikely to improve.

Big sonyc

We need to get Mario on and one of the young strikers. Marco has been dreadful and we can probably sacrifice Tettey at this stage. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The full beams on his qashqai as better

Oh dear, that’s like getting Bill and Midlands Yellow confused. True Grit is the Qashqai owner (to be fair, Keith might have one too, I’ve blocked him).

1 minute ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I mean we do have two other strikers before we get to playing Stiepermann upfront - this is out Plan D option. We'd probably fare much better with Idah or Hugill than Marco (of course we'd still miss Pukki though).

I will grant you that McGovern as second choice to Krul is clearly a chasm in difference of class however...

I’m sorry but Hugill looks about as dreadful so far as Steipermann and Idah has failed to shine!

12 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Luton make 2 passes for our every 10. Then they get the ball in the box.

We must be wearing ourselves out running about passing the ball backwards. When we eventually work the ball to their box they just pick us off. I know Farke has taken us to the top but we are so frustrating to watch making hard work of what should be a routine win.

Hmmmm Norwich decide to play in the black kit and Luton’s floodlights are then mysteriously dimmed down for the evening.

Nothing suspicious about that whatsoever.

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Oh dear, that’s like getting Bill and Midlands Yellow confused. True Grit is the Qashqai owner (to be fair, Keith might have one too, I’ve blocked him).

Mate! I wish true grit was about still he was awesome. I think they may be cousins or something...

14 minutes ago, YellowYawner said:

Not a fan of those dark shirts in front of black seats in a poorly lit stadium. Can barely see max Aarons when he gets it on the right. 

Can we change to yellow shirts at half time?

Quite a agree. A blindingly obvious mistake just to advertise the away kit !!

3 minutes ago, vos said:

We must be wearing ourselves out running about passing the ball backwards. When we eventually work the ball to their box they just pick us off. I know Farke has taken us to the top but we are so frustrating to watch making hard work of what should be a routine win.

Yes. We are neat with it all but Luton can just keep their shape and press once we venture closer to their box. Frustrating it is. Not the play of a top two team so far. 

Still, big half to come. Hope is eternal. Talking of hope let's for good sake try a striker out.

Edited by sonyc

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Mate! I wish true grit was about still he was awesome. I think they may be cousins or something...

Yep, I loved a bit of Grit.

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

I’m sorry but Hugill looks about as dreadful so far as Steipermann and Idah has failed to shine!

We'd definitely carry far more threat with Idah.

Agreed Hugill has struggled, but at least he'd be a bit more of a presence upfront than Marco!

• Like 1

Sorenson has not had his best game, but he is quite often alone on his wing against two Luton players. I think we really miss Rupp's movement as Tettey's reduced pace leaves too much for Skipp to cover.

This game also reminds how much Pukki has impact on game in addition to his goals. His smart movement and taking care of ball is something that we lack in having any controlled game in final third.

Still, the game could turn. I think Placheta has seemed pretty good threat, but Stiepermann should get more into game. Unfortunately there really is not very good replacement on bench to bring more workrate there.

1 minute ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

We'd definitely carry far more threat with Idah.

Agreed Hugill has struggled, but at least he'd be a bit more of a presence upfront than Marco!

Think I would happily take either of them up top right now over Stepi

5 minutes ago, sonyc said:

No depth across the pitch.

Not bright in the final third.

Poor showing so far and unlikely to improve.

Big sonyc

Is that our game or the Kenilworth Road floodlights?

I suppose it's not that different.

This is a typical Championship game, anyone can beat anyone else.

If you look at the table right this minute there are 2 points separating the top 7