Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Mario Vrančić appreciation thread

Well....he was a massive part in us winning us promotion, got the goal to win the title and in a week he alone has won us 6 points!

• Like 1

total quality, just gently lifted it over the wall and into the inside of the side netting. If that had been in the PL I wonder how MOTD would have downplayed it!! 

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Start him. FFS start him. 

Given Brentford aren't the most physical, I think he may start on Tuesday. Having said that people shouldn't assume that he can do over 90 minutes what he's doing at the moment in 20. He's never been the quickest or strongest and he's now 31.

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Well....he was a massive part in us winning us promotion, got the goal to win the title and in a week he alone has won us 6 points!

Apologies for being pedantic, but that would be four points. He's converted two draws into two wins.

• Like 2

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Apologies for being pedantic, but that would be four points. He's converted two draws into two wins.

Maths....never my strong point. I'm using the kind of interpretation of stats that politicians use!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Start him. FFS start him. 

Would rather see him come on as he is doing when  the opposition are tired

1 minute ago, sonyc said:

Maths....never my strong point. I'm using the kind of interpretation of stats that politicians use!

Well roared, lion! 😄 

• Haha 1

Well roared, lion! 😄 

HahaHa....I think I could manage to convince you too that he had given Norwich 6 points and have claimed to be right. Don't you love how stats are used! But, seriously, thanks for pointing out because I had fooled myself!

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I’d gel his hair and polish his boots for free tonight. 

My sister wants his babies. Well she can get in the f*cking queue behind me now.

I want to see the dream team in central mid - Tettey and Vrancic. That's a quality man sandwich.

OTBC

• Haha 5

Just now, sonyc said:

HahaHa....I think I could manage to convince you too that he had given Norwich 6 points and have claimed to be right. Don't you love how stats are used! But, seriously, thanks for pointing out because I had fooled myself!

Nah. I'm a very stubborn ****. 😉

Top of the thread should be Farke.

Without Mario this lat week we're 15th and I think people might be asking some questions.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

My sister wants his babies. Well she can get in the f*cking queue behind me now.

I want to see the dream team in central mid - Tettey and Vrancic. That's a quality man sandwich.

OTBC

Get the lube out time I see. 

Top free kick taker, no argument about that. I don't think he is a 90 minute player now, legs a bit suspect. Well worth half an hour though.

He definitely dived, and normally I hate that, but Wycombe were such dirty ****housers, and the ref was such a ****ing clown, that I felt we earned that massive slice of fortune. 

• Like 2

Pukki up front and Mario as a number 10 and Pukki would get chance after chance every game.

Mario will leave this club with cult hero status I reckon

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Top free kick taker, no argument about that. I don't think he is a 90 minute player now, legs a bit suspect. Well worth half an hour though.

I remember people saying Tettey's legs were suspect. About 5 years ago. 

It's just an excuse to justify his exclusion when you can't rely on anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2