NHS - "We can rebuild him"

Best wishes to KG for future health, and congratulations to the NHS 

Thank you

Altogether now . . .

I left my heart in (add your own words)

15 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

That's called natural selection 

and little sympathy to those who do succumb

however, they will remain as an unknown moving among us - and a likely cost in medical attention as a percentage will need intensive care at some point

this where there is a growing threat, one that will set back so much hard work if not addressed.....by the whole country

19 hours ago, paul moy said:

RTB is correct and you are wrong as usual.   It is dangerous as you can go in with one health issue and  get another such as catching  COVID for instance. Many have unfortunately and died as a consequence. 

... and I have other awful experiences recently that I will not put on here as you would not want to believe it anyway.  

Oh dear! Thicko is back supporting his equally thick degenerate mate. Please provide the figures comparing those who die of a disease they catch in hospital with those whose lives are saved by going in to hospital for treatment. Only a moron doesn't know how that comparison plays out.

But please don't let me stop either of you avoiding hospital because of your dumb beliefs. I'm happy to let natural disease and Darwinistic processes weed out morons like you two. Indeed I encourage both of you to share your views with the rest of your degenerate RWNJ mates.

12 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Getting vaccinated on Sunday !!   🤗😎😊

It will be the first case where the vaccine has a higher IQ than the recipient

Edited by horsefly
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

My sister just had a call for a jab, she is 62 so they are moving on the next level

I question that to some extent, my wife (66) had her first jab today,  after getting the call on Monday, but myself (same age) who would have liked the jab alongside her did not. The surgery says it abides strictly with national guidelines, so im not sure yet if the over 65 age group has been officially included  in first dose call ups.

My wife is a lifelong epileptic and the drugs she takes for that condition has shot her immune system to pieces, so maybe she got the first dose due to being in the vulnerable category.

12 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

I question that to some extent, my wife (66) had her first jab today,  after getting the call on Monday, but myself (same age) who would have liked the jab alongside her did not. The surgery says it abides strictly with national guidelines, so im not sure yet if the over 65 age group has been officially included  in first dose call ups.

My wife is a lifelong epileptic and the drugs she takes for that condition has shot her immune system to pieces, so maybe she got the first dose due to being in the vulnerable category.

It seems pretty clear from what different people are saying that there is quite a bit of regional variation in progress both with first and second jabs, which in truth is probably to be expected.

In this area also they have definitely started on the 65+ group this week but no sign at all of second jabs as yet, so I guess that we, and you by the sound of it, are probably in the middle of the pack as it were.

2 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

All vunerables should have had their second by 20 February in the South West.

You are a long way ahead of Norfolk then, my sister has only just had her first.

I am 65 and live in London (with a GSOH), oh sorry, wrong forum, but I had my jab 2nd February, but could have had it on 31 January, so it feels like we are ripping through them in East London. 
no pun intended!

Edited by dj11
  • Like 1

These are my latest figures for comparison of EU with USA.  The EU has now hit the dreaded milestone of over half a million deaths this week. By a strange coincidence both EU and the USA had around 15K deaths last week and 26K this week.

Total deaths throughout EU countries 28/1/2021 =  463,189             4/2/2021  =  479,829             11/2/2021  = 505,989

Additional deaths                                                         =      3,660                                 =      4,313                                 =     1,977

Population 488 million

Total deaths in USA 28/1/2021                                  =  442,631            4/2/2021  =   457,868            11/2/2021  = 483,622

Additional deaths                                                         =       2,793                                  =     3,632                               =         422

Population  332 million

Edited by paul moy

The idiot is still treating the EU as if it were a single country like the USA. But let's ignore that for a moment and recognise that the combined 27 sovereign nations of the EU has 150 million more people than the USA.

Frankly, why is the xenophobe trying to make this comparison anyway?

47 minutes ago, paul moy said:

These are my latest figures for comparison of EU with USA.  The EU has now hit the dreaded milestone of over half a million deaths this week. By a strange coincidence both EU and the USA had around 15K deaths last week and 26K this week.

Total deaths throughout EU countries 28/1/2021 =  463,189             4/2/2021  =  479,829             11/2/2021  = 505,989

Additional deaths                                                         =      3,660                                 =      4,313                                 =     1,977

Population 488 million

Total deaths in USA 28/1/2021                                  =  442,631            4/2/2021  =   457,868            11/2/2021  = 483,622

Additional deaths                                                         =       2,793                                  =     3,632                               =         422

Population  332 million

Perhaps we may see you create a new milestone and stop posting such things on this thread? What are you trying to say? How does the USA and all countries in the EU make for a comparative study? Is it a continental thing? In which case you'll need to add the UK to Europe? Where is South America or Asia? 

Are you really so threatened by the EU that you need to keep giving everyone your view on it? Have you not yet expunged any last drop of dislike for the EU now that you've got the Brexit you wanted? 

Just asking a straight question and no doubt I will reflect the views of lots of posters here as well as my own exasperation with it. Or is this just a wind up and really about bringing down a thread to the lowest common denominator? Deaths versus deaths. For goodness sake man.

Paul, the EU has seven times the population of the UK. 

I'll do the math. To have had the same per centage deaths as the UK, the EU would need a population of over 570 million.

Edited by keelansgrandad

49 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Paul, the EU has seven times the population of the UK. 

I'll do the math. To have had the same per centage deaths as the UK, the EU would need a population of over 570 million.

I'm not even sure what dubious point he is trying to make. Noting that both have about 500K deaths but the USA has a far smaller population?  Then again he is comparing 1 sovereign country with a group of 27 sovereign countries. 

Or, are we comparing economic blocks ... EU vs USMCA. Then what about EU or USMCA vs China?

Edited by Yellow Fever

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

Perhaps we may see you create a new milestone and stop posting such things on this thread? What are you trying to say? How does the USA and all countries in the EU make for a comparative study? Is it a continental thing? In which case you'll need to add the UK to Europe? Where is South America or Asia? 

Are you really so threatened by the EU that you need to keep giving everyone your view on it? Have you not yet expunged any last drop of dislike for the EU now that you've got the Brexit you wanted? 

Just asking a straight question and no doubt I will reflect the views of lots of posters here as well as my own exasperation with it. Or is this just a wind up and really about bringing down a thread to the lowest common denominator? Deaths versus deaths. For goodness sake man.

Truth is that the brexit thread has got so nasty it has spilt over.  Happily a conversation about coronavirus sometimes still breaks out underneath the flight paths of the rocks that the two sides sides of the brexit thread are throwing at each other 

3 minutes ago, Barbe bleu said:

Truth is that the brexit thread has got so nasty it has spilt over.  Happily a conversation about coronavirus sometimes still breaks out underneath the flight paths of the rocks that the two sides sides of the brexit thread are throwing at each other 

Never would have guessed it if you hadn't brought it to my attention.

You learn something new every day on here.

He's been posting predictions for weeks now claiming gleefully that EU countries will overtake the UK's dreadful death toll. His hatred of foreigners, and the EU in particular, means he posts all sorts of specious rubbish in the hope that it shows the EU in a bad light. That he feels no shame in blatantly desiring the deaths of EU citizens in order to make the UK's death toll seem less horrific tells you everything you need to know about his egregious character.

1 hour ago, sonyc said:

It is in my view a fair comparison and will give insight into how effective their handling of the coronavirus crisis is, and effectively is a country with its freedom of movement and centralised control from the EU Commission, especially with the attempted centralised purchase and investment in vaccines and the technology.  Then of course they have pretty much  a common currency and laws.  They have even asked for their own ambassador to the UK so they do indeed view themselves as one country so I am treating them as one for fair comparison.  They would be flattered indeed to be spoken of in the same terms as the USA, as we all know. 🤗

Of course as usual you remoaners are in denial of the facts that show the EU in a poor light.  😂

18 minutes ago, horsefly said:

He's been posting predictions for weeks now claiming gleefully that EU countries will overtake the UK's dreadful death toll. His hatred of foreigners, and the EU in particular, means he posts all sorts of specious rubbish in the hope that it shows the EU in a bad light. That he feels no shame in blatantly desiring the deaths of EU citizens in order to make the UK's death toll seem less horrific tells you everything you need to know about his egregious character.

These are not predictions but stone cold hard facts, although probably underestimated as they do not count some deaths in the same way that we do.

10 minutes ago, paul moy said:

It is in my view a fair comparison and will give insight into how effective their handling of the coronavirus crisis is, and effectively is a country with its freedom of movement and centralised control from the EU Commission, especially with the attempted centralised purchase and investment in vaccines and the technology.  Then of course they have pretty much  a common currency and laws.  They have even asked for their own ambassador to the UK so they do indeed view themselves as one country so I am treating them as one for fair comparison.  They would be flattered indeed to be spoken of in the same terms as the USA, as we all know. 🤗

Of course as usual you remoaners are in denial of the facts that show the EU in a poor light.  😂

Good job you are not at our vaccination site on Sunday as 4 of the team are European and you’d probably racially abuse them.

Edited by Well b back
Added to

8 minutes ago, paul moy said:

These are not predictions but stone cold hard facts, although probably underestimated as they do not count some deaths in the same way that we do.

Your nose is growing again.

8 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

I believe Moderna is also doing well ‘ in the field ‘ against the Brazil and South African variant as well as the U.K. variant. With Oxford seeming ( hopefully ) to protect against ‘ serious COVID ‘ and a booster due before Autumn, we are in a good place, combined with the 2 treatments highlighted in the last couple of days.

Edited by Well b back
  • Like 1