Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Play off final

So, it''s the big one today (maybe we ought to have been there?)...I hope it''s a Huddersfield win, they''ve been a surprise package and it would be good to see them promoted. It''s been a very long time since they were in the top flight. The PL will already have a different look to it next season, classing Burnley v Brighton as a ''big'' PL game does feel odd, but good luck to them.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Sort of hoping Huddersfield, but truth is either will probably be relegation fodder.[/quote]

That, Gordon 👍

Looking forward to this game mate, think Huddersfield will nick it 4-1. And have no problem watching it now exciting things are unfolding at Carrow Rd, think I''m more excited about next season than any I can remember to be honest.

I work with a Reading fan and a Huddersfield fan. I''ll get to mock the one who''s team gets promoted and stuffed each week. Its a win-win scenario. Bit secretly I hope Huddersfield.

Would prefer Huddersfield to win, but I think whoever wins will finish 20th in the EPL next season anyway.

It would certainly be a bit more galling to see Reading go up given how feeble they were at FCR. You can''t help but think whoever it is they, along with Brighton, will have a hard old time next season - though that''s not really relevant today.

i would like Huddersfield to win

my Reason is because if they do not go up Wagner may leave and they might never get this chance again for a while

Reading have to be the most boring club out there. Shit fans, boring club.

Huddersfield to go up as Sky sports don''t seem to realise football exsisted before 1992. Saying they hadn''t been in the top flight before.

I think we were ''both the best and worst teams to come to Carrow Rd this season'', Rusty!

Alex Neil as a pundit today, guy is certainly keen to put himself about in the media.

have loved Huddersfields play since the start of the season; would be fitting for them to win and they have my vote too.

However what Stam has achieved with a woefully average set of players is stunning, his tactical approach while dull (due to the quality of his squad?) it is effective; Having had plenty of time between games I suspect he will suffocate the game, hit hard on the quick break and sneak the win

I see Grabban hasn''t changed since leaving us. Plenty of effort but an awful first touch and lots of running around (with and without the ball) rather aimlessly.

Who is that extremely knowledgeable little bald man with the Scottish accent on the tv panel?

A pity we have already got our new manager. This chap talks a very good game.

Started lively, especially Huddersfield, but has developed largely into a foul-ridden and scrappy encounter.

A relatively uneventful first half. Udders look slightly the better side.

A good result ahead of next season - the worst team remains in the championship.

Need our new strip to have stripes to get promoted

So a German manager gets one over a Dutch manager.  Let''s hope a German manager can do it again next season... Well done Huddersfield.