Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Official Norwich vs Chelsea match thread

and no one can blame this on the fact the ref missed a blatant back passincompetent yes but probably wouldnt change the result

[quote user="jaemae2"]Unbelievably unmissable offside, but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RYAN BENNETT!!!![/quote]Do one binboy

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]

Would love it if that bent POS (and they''re no other way to describe that scum) got slashed by a coin on his way out.

Fu(king scumbag[/quote]grow up

Reality check. We as a side are not good enough because we haven''t got the money to provide any manager with good enough players. We are off down anyway, removing Alex Neil would be counterproductive. Who are we gonna bring in? Neil Warnock or some shit?

Reality check 2, the "backpass" came off Cameron Jerome so Courtois was entitled to pick it up.

Number 3, we have been second best this game and it''s not the refs fault we''re losing. We simply aren''t remotely good enough for this level all round.

It''s not even a hard decision for the linesman. He''s standing next to Bennett in an offside position.

[quote user="iron_stan"][quote user="Ricky Spanish"]

Would love it if that bent POS (and they''re no other way to describe that scum) got slashed by a coin on his way out.

Fu(king scumbag[/quote]grow up[/quote]

Well a few years in prison would be better for a match fixer but we all know that won''t happen. This will all be ignored and chalked up as a routine Chelsea win. We all know this tosser is going to get away with tonights farce, so I stand by that, I''d laugh if the bent ar5ehole got something chucked at him.

The ref didn''t miss a handled back pass because there wasn''t one. The ball deflected off Jerome''s boot before Courtois picked it up.

The second goal is an awful decision by the linesman, though.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="jaemae2"]Unbelievably unmissable offside, but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RYAN BENNETT!!!![/quote]Do one binboy[/quote]

There there champ, it will be ok :tussleshair:

Time to put all that talk that has filled The EDP all month into action now

Lets see some character and fight now. Don''t become victims

Awful refereeing display, truly shocking.

That said, we''d still be losing anyway. My faith in this squad is becoming strained to say the least.

Apart from the first and last mins we are doin ok, not great but ok.

Since Hiddink arrived Chelsea are a very decent team.

Who had this down for a home win before the season started?

Second goal offside.

I won''t be topping myself over this.

Guys, it''s terminal, we have less than 3 months left at this level. Might as well end the agonising pain and just enjoy the remaining time we have left at this level. Back to the championship next season. Perhaps we''ll yo-yo the odd time again, but without some serious investment we''re just not capable of competing with the big boys.

Iron Stan regardless of the officials, once a game we are the architects of our own downfall. The first goal and for most of the match we have given way too much space in midfield. The second goal although blatantly offside, the commentator for the game is correct in saying we should never be trying to play the offside trap from a throw in. Our defense is just lazy and switches off. That has nothing to do with Chelsea being a good team, I could take it if it was sheer brilliance on their behalf but it isn''t, it''s incompetence on ours.

Poor refereeing for the 2nd but dont let it cloud how poor Norwich are , they have not looked like scoring and that would be the case whoever the opposition were . Why stick with Neil ? he is not this great manager in the making he is woeful , we would have more chance of survival with Hughton back .

Norwich''s problem is they barely see the posts. Before tonight the Premier League strugglers had touched the ball 426 times in the opposition area this season, and that my friends is a league low.

From BBC live text.

Unfortunately when you are down the bottom nothing goes your way.

2nd goal definitely off side but to be fair they have been at least two goals better than us.

Might be suicidal but I''d chance it and go for mbokani with jerome upfront and revert to back four.

Once this game is over we have no option but to go full out with a high pressure and high risk approach in every game

It''s fair to say that it is possible to organise a poorer set of players into a better team than they should be. Huth and Morgan? The best centre backs in the league? We do not have the quality of other teams, so we have to work harder and be organised. Alex Neil does not seem capable of organising them to be more than the sum of their parts. However, he is certainly the man to lead us back to the prem if we go down.

You can probably forgive Norwich losing to Chelsea; most teams will. Villa way though ? Bournemouth away ?These are unexcusable and will probably be the difference between Norwich staying up or going down.

Any PL team team that starts with Jerome will struggle. Another sitter missed

why stick with AN one point in 8 games

if he was that good he would be making a better fight of going down than this

all this he will be a good manager why ? i can not see he is showing anything this season to make me think he will progress us

ok you will say man utd we won

thats no good if you then go to villa and lose

mcnaly is worried about him being poached by who ???