Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Official Norwich vs Chelsea match thread

THE DEFENSE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER WITH RYAN BENNETT!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh the widespread moronicism here is fantastic.

Pinto is a horrific horrific defender as a RB or even a RWB. Bennett is statuesque and has already been beaten like a mule on 4 separate occasions. However, WHY ISN''T RYAN BENNETT GETTING A CHANCE???????

we are playing the current premier league champions and one of the top 10 sides in europehave some perspective

that said, this could end up 6 or 7 if they really turn the screw

Jerome header just sums us up. We just haven''t got good enough players. We look like a Championship team all over, it''s horrible watching us get battered in this league but what do we do? If we can''t compete financially with clubs like Bournemouth and Watford in a league what bloody hope do we have?

This is like watching my grandson who owns FIFA 15 playing my other grandson who lives in Wisbech and has nothing that runs on electricity.

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]Jerome header just sums us up. We just haven''t got good enough players. We look like a Championship team all over, it''s horrible watching us get battered in this league but what do we do? If we can''t compete financially with clubs like Bournemouth and Watford in a league what bloody hope do we have?[/quote]

Must be the most frustrating striker i''ve seen in a Norwich shirt at this level. At least RvW was completely useless!

Haha we are growing accustomed to our defense going to sleep somewhere during the game.

Now they''re asleep as the game even kicks off!

[quote user="iron_stan"]we are playingone of the top 10 sides in europehave some perspective

[/quote]

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We most certainly aren''t, champ. This is hilarious.

Awful, just simply awful, relegation really is only a matter of when not if.

You know theres the we can do it spirit, but when all the other teams pick up points its hard to take.

Is the quality of match officiating better in the championship, because I fail to see how it could be worse?

hes not a bad manager and will do well eventually but hes not the guy to keep us up, we need a redknapp/pearson/lambert that can make average players motivated to fight

wes is done, his time is up, stop being sentimental and move on

regardless of that the one thing you have to remember is we are playing a multi million pound club and current title holders, anyone with half a brain will understand thats not going to be an easy game regardless of their current league position, quality doesnt just vanish, if you expected us to win this easily youre a naive fool

Offside goal against us? Again I''m shocked, absolutely shocked!

It would appear we''ve been undeniably cheated by an official. That''s never happened before has it?

Would love it if that bent POS (and they''re no other way to describe that scum) got slashed by a coin on his way out.

Fu(king scumbag

The big clubs would scream bloody murder if they didn''t get that blatant offside.

I hope Alex Neil gives the referee aggro.

Clear daylight on that second goal. Shocking from the officials

Unbelievably unmissable offside, but AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RYAN BENNETT!!!!