Sign in to follow this  
SeattleCanary

Official Norwich vs Chelsea match thread

After today Neil should just say to Bamford ... the striker position is yours just go out and prove yourself.

Or perhaps we should just chuck Lafferty up there and pray for a fairytale finale?

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]Mbokani would have buried at least 2 of the chances Jerome has spurned over the last 2 games[/quote]

yep.

To be fair Jerome offers more as a team player then Mbokani. He will be invaluable to us in the championship, I''m just worried the season has destroyed his confidence for next season. We all know what he can do in the second tier. The mistake was by the club selling Grabban and not buying a better strike in the window like Afobe

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]After today Neil should just say to Mbokan ... the striker position is yours just go out as you have already proved yourself.

Or perhaps we should just chuck Lafferty up there and pray for a fairytale finale?[/quote]

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]To be fair Jerome offers more as a team player then Mbokani. He will be invaluable to us in the championship, I''m just worried the season has destroyed his confidence for next season. We all know what he can do in the second tier. The mistake was by the club selling Grabban and not buying a better strike in the window like Afobe[/quote]

Yes, because Mbokani won''t be here as he''s far more capable of a top division team.

I doubt a wakner like you would have the bottle to do it though

Just a training session for Chelsea now, likely they''ll hit us on the break at some point to make it 3 and wrap up the points.

Sorry I''m an old fool who posts once every five years but the last post was aimed at Ricky Spanish. Once again son, you are a wakner.

Almost a replica of the Wembley goal, nice play and good goal but only a consolation I suspect

Great goal. Hopefully Chelsea struggle to get their tempo back up

[quote user="SeattleCanary"]To be fair Jerome offers more as a team player then Mbokani. He will be invaluable to us in the championship, I''m just worried the season has destroyed his confidence for next season. We all know what he can do in the second tier. The mistake was by the club selling Grabban and not buying a better strike in the window like Afobe[/quote]

BTW, I 100% agree with this and actually don''t mind Cameron Jerome as a soccer player. He''ll do the business in the champ more than any striker we''ve had before this year. I expect absolutely 0 from him as a PL striker, other than horrible misses.

Also THANK YOU Nathan, as it''s like just consolation, but fingers crossed.

[quote user="Fuzzar"]Now out of the bottom three again. No worries.[/quote]
Newcastle with 2 games in hand though :P

Jesus christ... why were three players going for the same ball, plain stupid at such a pivotal moment.

I had a dream the other night that Ruddy Scores going up for a corner in a game this season...lets get excited!

Rushing the attack too much, rash passes that are just too easy for Chelsea

[quote user="Ginja"]Rushing the attack too much, rash passes that are just too easy for Chelsea[/quote]i remember when you were a successful premiership manager and the trophies and medals you won.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Fuzzar"]Now out of the bottom three again. No worries.[/quote]
Newcastle with 2 games in hand though :P
[/quote]

The team to worry about is Sunderland. Newcastle aren''t better than us and have a far far far far worse manager, and although Sunderland are shocking a far worse team than us, they have a far far far far far better manager. They will survive before Newcastle.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Ginja"]Rushing the attack too much, rash passes that are just too easy for Chelsea[/quote]i remember when you were a successful premiership manager and the trophies and medals you won.[/quote]
I remember when I gave a damn what you thought.