McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

[quote user="Alex "]I wonder how different things might have turned out for the management and team of 2013/14 had we have actually signed the Italian maestro Quagliarella?[/quote]

We''d be a top 6 side playing Champions League football, surely?

Guaranteed AJ! [:D]

As for the pointlessness of this thread...it certainly beats the endless, meaningless speculation and pant-wetting of other threads...in Fabio we trust! [:P]

Apples

I agree Apples! Anyway, I saw a rumour that we were linked with him again. It was on a fan''s site last week, I can''t remember which one. It had a similar look and style to this one only a little more dated in presentation. i think it was more pink.

We got not Fab (yet) [:''(] McNally, pull your finger out!!!

(Cue po-faced responses from overly earnest posters, stressing the need for signings/change to the board and frivolous nature of this thread) [;)]

Apples

With the heated debate over the Wolf currently taking place I thought I''d offer a solution to our striking problems...This guy (FQ) looks good, but I''m not sure if he''s been mentioned before (scored last week). [;)] [:D]

Apples

I was just looking to see if I could make a good case for Quag playing in goal. Unfortunately he doesn''t have the same build or haircut as De Gea, isn''t of the same nationality, he''s a fair few years older, I''ve never seen him in a green top and I don''t know what particular brand of gk gloves he would wear.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]I was just looking to see if I could make a good case for Quag playing in goal. Unfortunately he doesn''t have the same build or haircut as De Gea, isn''t of the same nationality, he''s a fair few years older, I''ve never seen him in a green top and I don''t know what particular brand of gk gloves he would wear.

[/quote][:D]

Surely with today''s speculation surrounding CJ we have a ready-made replacement lined up for January...

Apples

Hmmmmm, good point Bor but it''s worth the risk...perhaps if we offer our free-scoring international with Italian experience in part-exchange it would help secure the deal?

AN, make it happen!

Apples

is age part of camerons EU re-negotiation on immigration??

Cambiasso was a couple of years older and was influential for Leicester last season. We can still dream