McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

[quote user="Mr Apples"]We''ll need to get him a work permit then...

Apples[/quote]

Doesn''t play enough for Italy these days to qualify. The dream could well be over next week :-(

Thank god the EU vote is nearly here, that thread has almost caught up with this one! We need action and we need it now!

Fabio, should he LEAVE (and join us) or REMAIN (and stay in Italy) - although I recognise this may confuse some of our more, ahem, troglodytic posters?

Apples

Dammit, we should have signed him when we had the chance. We''ll just have to wait for the next evolutionary window to come along and we can sign his descendent.

Apples

My thoughts exactly Herman... Only I fear that people will keep arguing in the other thread and moving the goalposts.

[quote user="Herman "]Got 43 pages of work to do now lads.[/quote]Only way we can do it is to blow up some political controversy.Therefore, I''d like to ask;Do you think he should REMAIN a Sampdoria player this summer, or should he LEAVE and play in the English Championship with Norwich.(Work permit permitting of course)Straw Poll!! [:D}

I think it''s all over chaps, at the rate this threads gone it''ll take another three years to match that ''other'' thread :(

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Seen boarding a private jet at Sampdoria International Airport...could he be on his way?

Apples[/quote]
Given he is boarding a plane my best guess is he is on his way somewhere.

There''s always hope, that by now, AN has to settle for PLAN Q!

Looking at his stats, he''s played the most minutes and had joint most appearances for Sampdoria in 2016 so he''s still got it.

Come on Moxley, it''s the only way to pull your slicked-back a*se out of the fire.

Apples

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Looking at his stats, he''s played the most minutes and had joint most appearances for Sampdoria in 2016 so he''s still got it.

Come on Moxley, it''s the only way to pull your slicked-back a*se out of the fire.

Apples[/quote]A slicked-back a*se is a frightening mental image.

Fabio Quagliarella was in tears as he revealed why he really left Napoli and this week was “the end of a nightmare” as his stalker was jailed.

The Sampdoria striker found the net in today’s 1-1 draw with Cagliari.

“This week marked the end of an off the pitch issue that had turned into a nightmare for me,” Quagliarella told Sky Sport Italia as he fought back tears.

The stalker accused Quagliarella of being part of the local mafia, of involvement in paedophilia and regularly made death threats to his home.

“I have this huge weight taken off my shoulders and this is the real reason I had to leave Napoli and Naples. I was very happy there, but I was affected by this situation that turned into a genuine nightmare.

“I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. I couldn’t leave my house, neither could my family. I thank the courts for ensuring the truth came out.

“It was even more painful because as the investigation was on-going, I couldn’t tell people about it, I couldn’t express what was happening to me.”