McLovin

Fabio Quagliarella

Why? In many ways this thread is more coherent, interesting and humorous than most other drivel on here!

This is the most logical and coherent thread on the website...(the Wavers family and Newtonians never post here).

Apples

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Dicky"]Cannot believe that people are still posting on this thread....[/quote]Miserable bugger.....

[A][/quote]

I cannot believe people are still posting on it too!!

😉

On the third day of Chtistmas my true love sent to me, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagliarella.

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"][quote user="Dicky"]Cannot believe that people are still posting on this thread....[/quote]Miserable bugger.....

[A][/quote]

Think you missed my joke there Unhinged….

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagilarella.

It would be extremely childish to continue with the Fabio Quaqliarella Carol...On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me five Fabios, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagilarella.

Apples

Cheers Mr Apples.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, six Quagliarellas, five Fabios, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagliarella.

[quote user="Rich T The Biscuit"]Maybe we should see if he has a twitter account and post him a link to this thread, might be enough to make him want to come and play for us......ha ha[/quote][url]https://twitter.com/fquagliarella27[/url]Terrible spelling though.

He doesn''t seem to have tweeted since 5 January, he''s probably been trying to read this thread to the end since then!

Will we get a rendition of this against Southampton?

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, eight Quagliarellas, seven Quagliarellas, six Quagliarellas, FIVE FABIOS, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagliarella.

Apples

Oh dear, looks like I took my eye of the ball, I was confused by the eighth day coming early! Anyway-

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, nine Quagliarellas, eight Quagliarellas, seven Quagliarellas, six Quagliarellas, FIVE FABIOS, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas, and a Fabio Quagliarella.

Quickly followed by:

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, ten Quagliarellas, nine Quagliarellas, eight Quagliarellas, seven Quagliarellas, six Quagliarellas, FIVE FABIOS, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagliarella.

We need to hurry up and finish this or we may curse Fabio''s imminent arrival by going on beyond the Twelfth night...

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me, eleven Quagliarellas, ten Quagliarellas, nine Quagliarellas, eight Quagliarellas, seven Quagliarellas, six Quagliarellas, FIVE FABIOS, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagliarella.

Apples

On the twelth day of Christmas my true love sent to me, twelve Quagliarellas, eleven Quagliarellas, ten Quagliarellas, nine Quagliarellas, eight Quagliarellas, seven Quagliarellas, six Quagliarellas, FIVE FABIOS, four Quagliarellas, three Quagliarellas, two Quagliarellas and a Fabio Quagliarella.

Now we have a vacancy in the striking department, there''s surely only one player who should be our prime target?

Apples

Sounds like Haller is on the fence, maybe signing Quag will make him join us too!

Good point AJ, Quag was also an unused sub on the bench for Torino on Wednesday night...they must be protecting him for us to complete the signing?

Apples