Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Hughton Out

Sorry guys first time I think I have posted something negative.

The team looks absolutely shit, we look out of our depth.

Passing and distribution is shit, Turner looks like a useless piece of turd.

Hughton knew defence needed strengthening and same goes for our attacking options.

Tactically he looks inept, the guy is nice but we need someone new in imho. So much for being more solid at the back, at the moment against Liverpool our defence looks like jelly and is being constantly opened up.

We need someone new at the helm, I know some will say ohh but he has only had 6 games.

So what? I would rather have him out early then end up being relegated. Hoolahan should have at least started instead of Howson and Tettey but nope he decides to go with the same midfield instead of shaking it up.

If he continues to show faith in the worst defender I have seen in years then you really do have to start questioning if he has a clue. We loaned out a far better player than that clown.

[quote user="Wiz"]He''s undone 3 years bloody hard work in 45 minutes.[A][/quote]

Not often we agree, but thats exactly what he has done.

This looks like a completly different team, one that has no pride, and no confidence, and that because Chris Hughton

Couldnt fire up monotov cocktail !

His words before every match about how good the opposition are always make me feel we''ve given up the game before its even started. Opposite of Lambo. Can''t see the board sacking him before early December though.

I always try to stay optimistic but it''s becoming very clear that Hughton isn''t up to the job. Sacking a manager after 6 games sounds stupid but we HAVE to stay up this year with the extra tv money coming in and how strong a lot of championship teams are now, we could very easily in 2 seasons time find ourselves in another championship relegation battle if we''re not careful. The obvious problem though is that there''s nobody else out there I can think of suitable to replace Hughton :/

I fear the same would have happened even if Lambert had not left, the majority of our players are Championship level at best and it has been our team spirit which has served us so well up to now. To Hughton''s credit Garrido and Bassong are amazing signings and I really hope we can agree permament terms with Garrido. But serious money needed to be spent on the frontline and it wasn''t. Did we really need so many midfielders? For me the blame lies partly with Hughton but I fear the problem started before he arrived.....

I''m a fan of Hughton , (despite witnessing the Fulham debacle) and want him to be a success here but things are turning against him quickly, it''s a combination of Hughton''s poor tactic''s and team selections plus the players under-performing badly, not a good mix all in all. Hope the tide turns soon but i just can''t see it... Have a feeling our failure to find that elusive new striker before the transfer window closed will cost us dear.

Any manager who cant see the brilliance of Wes needs to go. Hes not worked for us. Give him a month from now to improve, if not, gives us time to get someone in before january, if he improves fair dos but i cannot see it happening now. Even in the games we have looked good, we cant finish a cheese burger

I''d love Gus Poyet but I honestly can''t see him leaving Brighton for the mess we''re in at the moment which is so depressing !

I couldn''t face watching most of this. Shades of Colchester. Ho hum. In a pub in Sweden surrounded by plastic scousers. Painful And holt scores! Has he got hughton out of a lynching? Wouldn''t it be fitting if it finished 3-5 tho?

We now have 2 games coming up that if we play this way we will take 2 more pastings. Then we have 3 massive games that we must take points from, If the results of those 3 games are not good then I think it has to be time for him to go.

And replace with whom. Yes managerial change is an option, but after spending a lot of money on Hughton we would need to spend a lot a new manager.

Another five games in is close to a quarter of the way through the season. From now till then we can do some research behind close doors but there is no one who can walk straight in so I expect Hughton to have more time. However if a new manager comes in I hope he looks at spending some money in jan so the calibre of players can be higher than the level we have. In fact even if we pick up some positions and points we need some of our weaker players to be moved to our squad players.

So the players need to shoulder responsibility - who picks the team, who coaches the team tactically with his coaches and who makes the changes in an effort to change things round when you are getting thrashed!

FFS Miss Piggy could do better. Hughton out because if it''s left to anywhere near Xmas it will be far too late, and it will be a longer road back than last time.

Looks like a few more have reached their "Emperor''s new clothes" moment with Hughton today..........mine came after the West Ham match when he admitted that he didnt want to risk brining Hoolagan on for fear of losing it, when he knew damn wekk the 4 fixtures that followed.

I would too call for Hughton out , I''m afraid he''s already dropped us in it hen the damage was done on Aug 31st when he didnt bring in a first choice striker (whilst allowing Vaughan to leave) and instead left us with an unbalanced squad of players, consiting of at least 3 midfielders that wont even make the bench on matchday. Even if someone else did come in ,he''s got his hands tied until January.

Hughton is clueless!

we havent got the strikers to score

We have Turner in defence

We have an abundance of midfielders but he still picks the wrong ones

This smells too much of the late Nigel Worthington era.

A team of players that have been sent out to keep clean sheets rather than score goals , but are unable to do that very well , because the defence is a shambles down to one awful player (Doherty/turner) from a clueless former Northern Ireland international defender , who thought they would try their luck in management!!

I''m worried , I didn''t want to be, I didn''t want to panic and jump on the bandwagon , I didn''t want to miss Paul lambert. But slowly all the above is coming true!!

I really hope we can stay up but at the moment we are looking doomed if something doesn''t change quick!!

I''m in, he''s had 8 matches  (2 cup) plus pre-season, how long can we afford to give him?Of those 8 matches, break down how well we have actually done.  I would suggest Spurs away is the only decent result we''ve actually got.  We''ve had 2 utter humiliations, 2 home bankers against fellow relegation fodder which we''ve failed to win, 2 dire cup performances where we''ve scraped through against poor quality opposition.In the next 4 weeks, I suspect we''ll lose to Chelsea, Arsenal and Villa and Spurs will put us out of the cup.

[quote user="Steady On..."]People that say Hughton Out = Retards[/quote]

So lets sit back and watch us slowly decline !! Nice post ... Obviously the IQ of a hand sandwich!!