Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week nineteen of the Rays Funds for FONCY season. This week and in a change to the published rota we have Mandie Moo stepping up to the oche to make the final selections. Now Mandie comes into her week in the best of order having chalked up a treble of correct selections over the three Christmas and new year weeks. But she will still need all us PUPs to be on double top form if she is to win all six legs. Don’t forget the point of the thread is to throw in your very best selection for Mandie to consider. No flight of fancies or scraping the bottom of the barrel. So lets make sure all our picks are on target and keep the mugs away. Yes PUPs, we have the power to make sure Mandie goes to the wire this week and gets her name on Ray’s Signature. Just a reminder to checkout that your selection is on Bet365 web site because that’s where the bet will be placed.

As you’ve probably guessed, one of Mandie’s many talents is playing darts. But another is baking the most wonderful cakes. (I hope this compliment doesn’t go unnoticed next time you’re at the club Mandie). Mandie is also a good runner, a committee member for INCSC, quizzer, season ticket holder, away fan….. I get tired just thinking about it all! And of course Mandie’s great company when she comes to our socials.

I’ve provisionally arranged the rota for February : -

4th Feb - Cosmic Twin

11th Feb - Fonejacker

18th Feb - Newyorkcanary

25th Feb - Jed Exodus

Please let me know if these weeks are ok. I can easily arrange a change if awkward.

So now it’s game on and Ill hand the thread over to Mandie. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mandie ... the free bet is yours.......[:)]...

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,3, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox, Lappinitup, yes Norfolkchance1 £1476 for the Academy,so far.

Cheltenham 3rd in League 2 host mid table Aldershot.

Cheltenham have won 8, draw 2 and lost 2 at  home this seaon.

Aldershot have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 7 away.

Cheltenham have won 3 of their last 5 drawing the other 2.

Aldershot have lost 3 of their last 5, winning 1 and drawing the other.

Chelthenham Town Vs Aldershot Town - Home Win!

~Good Luck Mandie Moo~

Scottish Division 1 for me this week...

Falkirk (2nd, W6 D3 L0 F14 A7 home) to win at home against Ayr (2nd bottom, W2 D1 L5 F8 A22 away)

Best of luck Mandie, and of course all PUPs.

Portugal please,

PORTO            v         Rio Ave                        Home win

10-4-0   +24                  4-2-8       -6  and no away wins.

Good luck Mandie Moo and all PUPS[Y]

Been beaten to it by Bump, but will backup the Benfica v Vitoria Setubal pick.On top of Bumps stats, Benfica have won their last three games 0-4, 1-4 and 5-1.They are narrowly top of the league, and should be keen to keep this up.Best of luck Mandie and all.

What a job to log on today but i understand the problem is widespread so good evening Nutty,very good luck to you Miss Moo and to all you other PUPs out there.

Spain for me and a HOME WIN on Sunday please for BARCELONA v Real Betis

Hey Eddie,

I sent an e-mail but I am away from Feb 18-24. It would be great if I could delay my Feb 18th date until sometime in March. Hope that''s not too much of a pain.

I will also be jumping on the Man U bandwagon as I need a win. Thanks!

[quote user="cityangel"]Man Utd v Bolton for me, good luck Mandie and the pups [:)][/quote]

Is that a Man Utd or a Bolton win then Angel[;)]

I''m off to Greece this week and Olympiacos vs Levadiakos. Has to be a win for table topping Olympiacos who are unbeaten at home.

Good luck MM and everyone

Closer to home for my pick this week - I really fancy us to win at the weekend and with a clean sheet. maybe a little double for you Mandie!!but I''m going 40miles south and

1p5wich V Blackpool Away win.

The natives are baying for blood and we know what it''s like to be playing in this sort of atmosphere> Blackpool have some good players and I feel will come good in the second half of the season at 6/4 I think this is a very good bet on current form.

Good luck Mandie I''m sure your picks will find the target -  no bull[:$]

Having shafted many of us last time out Manure owe it to us to beat lowly Bolton.

Best of luck to the best damn baker I''ve ever met [^] and all the Pups[Y]

Top v Bottom in Scottish League 1 where Ross County (5-2-1-12-8) are at Queen of South (3-2-4-12-14).Queen of South v Ross County.......Away win.Good luck Mandie. [Y]

Off to Spain for me wher I expect Barca to have too much for the battling Betis + its a long way from Seveilla to Barcelona!So Barcelona home win.Good luck all you lovely people!!

Another Sunday game for me this week please..........

Juventus v Cagliari....Home win.

The very best of luck to the loverly Mandie moo and all the rest of ya :-)

Wow what a surprise!! Having not been on the board for a few days, I''ve had a rather excitable Doris on the phone tonight to make sure I know that she has given up her week for me to take the hot seat!! Thanks Mum :)

Anyway, I''m determined to give it my best shot and need as much help with your selections as possible. Although I like to cast my net far and wide for my selections, my knowledge is a little limited on some of the more unusual, far-flung destinations.

I can''t promise a cake for every winning selection, as that could mean a lot of baking!! But a few pennies for the Academy would be fantastic.

I''m going to risk another cup competition this week, this time the FA Trophy Second Round in which I fully expect Luton Town (3rd in the Conference, with 54 points from 28 games and an away record of 6-7-1) to win away at Hinckley United (20th out of 22 in the Conference North, with 25 points from 23 games and a home record of 4-2-5).  League form often goes out of the window in these sorts of games but surely the visitors will have too much for their lower-ranked hosts.Best of luck Mandie and all PUPs!