Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Transfer deadline day - TODAY

This thread is sillier than First Wiz in a mankini

Yes Birmingham are looking to sell their number one striker, after the sale of their 6ft 8 striker obviously.....

It''s spreading around reliable sources that a bid has been accepted for Torres, let the day of chaos begin..

That will see a wave of transfers won''t it... Torres to Chelsea, Liverlose then buy 2/3 replacements, those clubs then need replacements etc. Could be quite a lot of activity from just that one Transfer.

[quote user="7rew"]I can top both School and America - I''m in a job interview.[/quote]

i can top that im hung over watching only fools and horses

We could do with that lad who gave the parking update on Lambet''s car at carrow road..

Might at least tell us something is going on!

I would also put Bennett as first priority. My hesitation about loans is that they are expected to play every game. We already have that with Lansbury, who IMO should be dropped after his performance at Palace, but probably won''t because Lambert won''t want to upset Arsenal.

Torres to Chelsea, with Suarez, Ashley Young and Charlie Adam in for Liverpool is a better deal for Liverpool, why have a awesome striker, if the rest of the team are crap

We know somethings going on, Lambert said himself he is trying to sign a couple of players.... Unless those players already said no.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]I would also put Bennett as first priority. My hesitation about loans is that they are expected to play every game. We already have that with Lansbury, who IMO should be dropped after his performance at Palace, but probably won''t because Lambert won''t want to upset Arsenal.[/quote]

They are not, and if we sign a striker it will either be one a club doesn''t want, or one that we could sign in the summer, meaning the club wouldn''t care if he played or not.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Do kids not have school today?

Cameron Jerome who is 1st choice at Birmingham and being followed by other Prem clubs will not drop down a division.[/quote]

I never said my source was correct, was just sharing what i''ve been told!

And as for him not dropping down a division ..... that''s rubbish because Bellamy was tracked by prem clubs but stepped down a level and so did Yakubu. There were prem clubs tracking Huckerby before we signed him, so that comment has no substance i''m afraid.

I agree, Jerome coming here is unlikely but it would be very welcomed if my source is true!

Barnard is a good suggestion, on BBC says Southampton may sign James Beattie, not in rangers team yesterday and still has his wife living in Southampton. If Barnard isn''t starting at the moment, he has no chance with Beattie there.

I don''t know if anyone will leave, Smith could, maybe thats why we bought Tinery...

[quote user="Cockers"]We could do with that lad who gave the parking update on Lambet''s car at carrow road.. Might at least tell us something is going on![/quote]

Good news!  Im in the office....  less good news, I haven''t seen or heard anything yet...

I will ''go and get something from the car'' in a minute and see if I can see anything...

[quote user="bigvillygreeno"]This would be an awesome result and Raymond i hope you are proved right from your source.....[/quote]

Are you for real?

I agree that it sounds unlikely but................

haven''t there been enough embarrassments on here in recent months of people rubbishing other posts only to look fools when the promised event happened for there to be some caution and courtesy on this board today?

I hope this happens just so the rude and offensive posters on this thread look the foolish oafs they undoubtedly are.

[quote user="Planet X"]Some people believe all this crap.
[/quote]

Do they?, Well in that case I hear Bothroyed and Earnshaw are coming to Norwich  

[quote user="Jim Kent"]I heard a rumour around that we might be in for Rob Earnshaw. That would be one ex player I would love to have back![/quote]would love to see earnmore back [Y] Would forrest sell to a rival tho?

[quote user=""]newcastle reject 30m for andy caroll, he aint worth 30m, suprised they rejected that[/quote]Thought they would of bit Liverpoo''s hand off with that offer.