Sign in to follow this  
Lincoln Yellow

Transfer deadline day - TODAY

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]My Mum''s brother''s friend''s cousin''s mother''s cousin''s sister told me that we were signing Kanu for 300k.
She said he was seen in poundland shopping for a new house :O...
[/quote] Do you honestly think that this is funny?[/quote]

Of course he does, he''s about 3 

[quote user="Cockers"]hmm...Why will my quotes never work..[/quote]Make sure you have ''compatability view'' enabled (which is directly to the left of the address bar on IE, little box). [:)]

Honestly, does this really need a new thread, isn''t already a genral discussion for Deadline Day somewhere? A new thread for someone having a hunch? FFS.

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]

Amazing, brilliant, hilarious, not a waste of space at all.

Cambridge Canary, is it OK for me to cite my displeasure with this? I don''t want you to think I''m an oaf or whatever you were blubbing about earlier.

[/quote]

I think you can cite your displeasure with whatever you want as you are entitled to YOUR opinion !!

[quote user="Barnett is King"][quote user="Cockers"]hmm...Why will my quotes never work..[/quote]Make sure you have ''compatability view'' enabled (which is directly to the left of the address bar on IE, little box). [:)][/quote]

Ah! Thanks for that.

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]Honestly, does this really need a new thread, isn''t already a genral discussion for Deadline Day somewhere? A new thread for someone having a hunch? FFS.[/quote]

Looks like you may be getting the hump !!

[quote user="E Block Loyal"]Honestly, does this really need a new thread, isn''t already a genral discussion for Deadline Day somewhere? A new thread for someone having a hunch? FFS.[/quote]

Yeah what an idiotic thing to do.Will get even worse soon now school''s closed for the day.

[quote user="Planet X"]Hi all

I,ve heard that Coventry have accepted a bid for Freddy Eastwood from us.

Just come off phone from someone who may know.

[/quote]

And did you know who this "someone" was or did you just dial a wrong number?

[quote user="Dr. Ink"][quote user="paul moy"]

Andy Carroll to Liverpool .. bid accepted for 35 million

[/quote]

Stupid money for an overrated thug. [/quote]

I don''t think he''s overrated. I think he''s a very good player now with a lot of potential to make an impact at the top of the game.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Planet X"]Hi allI,ve heard that Coventry have accepted a bid for Freddy Eastwood from us.Just come off phone from someone who may know.[/quote]

And did you know who this "someone" was or did you just dial a wrong number?

[/quote]Ha ha very funny NOT, yes I know who they are, but I,m not going to parade private details on a PBB.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Is this supposed to be funny? HAHA I''m laughing, pricks.[/quote]

Doesn''t take much then to keep you amused, I feel sorry for you.Schools out ?

Hello,

I posted on this board on Friday when you were apparently going to announce the signing of Eastwood on that very day to say that it''s nonsense made up on football-rumours.co.uk and I was right.

Well again I don''t know where this rumour has come from but Eastwood will not be signing for Norwich today.

[quote user="SkyBlue"]Hello,

I posted on this board on Friday when you were apparently going to announce the signing of Eastwood on that very day to say that it''s nonsense made up on football-rumours.co.uk and I was right.

Well again I don''t know where this rumour has come from but Eastwood will not be signing for Norwich today.[/quote]As you are Coventry and we are Norwich and as you say It ain''t gonna happen can I ask why you deem it necessary to come onto our board ?Now run along dear boy.

[quote user="Planet X"][quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Is this supposed to be funny? HAHA I''m laughing, pricks.[/quote]

Doesn''t take much then to keep you amused, I feel sorry for you.Schools out ?[/quote]Ever heard of sarcasm? I''m in college actually but I don''t expect you to know what that is...

"As you are Coventry and we are Norwich and as you say It ain''t gonna happen can I ask why you deem it necessary to come onto our board ?

Now run along dear boy."

What''s your problem?

Just letting you know that you will not be signing Eastwood that''s all. Doing you a favour if anything.

In other news - 1614: DONE DEALS Nottingham Forest have completed the signing of

US international striker Nottingham Forest have completed the signing of

US international striker Robbie Findley, 25, on a free transfer from

Real Salt Lake after securing his visa.Forest look to be having a proper crack at promotion, and who can blame them with 2 games in hand ?

No problem.

Obviously anything can happen in football (see 35m for Carroll), but I am 95% sure Eastwood will not be leaving.

[quote user="SkyBlue"]"As you are Coventry and we are Norwich and as you say It ain''t gonna happen can I ask why you deem it necessary to come onto our board ? Now run along dear boy." What''s your problem? Just letting you know that you will not be signing Eastwood that''s all. Doing you a favour if anything.[/quote]

Thanks for letting us know Sky Blue. [:)] and good luck for the rest of the season.