Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Bellamy, Boo or Applaud?

I''m gonna clap him. One of my favourite ever players and has never slagged Norwich off or done anything to offend us. No doubt some will boo though due to his reputation since leaving us. Thoughts?

Applaud. He''s always said good things about Norwich and I think he clearly appreciates what the club did in setting him on his way. Really looking forward to seeing him back at Carrow Road (although obviously I don''t want to see him play well!)

Applaud definately. Great player and only ever has good things to say about Norwich. If he scores, hope he doesnt celebrate too much but then again R Martin will have him in his pocket anyway

Has to be what Dogger suggested. Much like the way Beckham was treated last season at OT.

If you boo him from the start it will only fire him up more and he will end up burying Russell Martin.

What reason would anybody have to boo him?

He gave absolutely everything in a City shirt, was 1 of the best players the club has had and produced over the past 20 years and the £6m we received for him was vital to the running of the club.

Applaud - we have no reason to dislike him. Cost us nothing, played well for us and we got about £7 million from his sale as far as I can recall.

Great player who annoys many of the football media establishment, which is another plus in my book.

i can''t see there being a debate! absolutely MUST be clap him!

he was a brilliant player, a product of our youth and he still reacted to the ipswich fans when he was playing for west ham (yes i know it was cos of their reaction to him playin for us but still!)

For me its a definite applaud.. i''d love to see him back some time but i dont think it''d happen unfortunately!

Definitely not boo or he is likely to play a blinder and score a hat-trick. Applaud every touch !!!  [:D]

Well we can now applaud him from his seat if he''s watching, knee injury, won''t be playing!  How loyal of you Bellars!!

If i remember right i went and saw Bellamys debut in a cup game against Barnet at CR, and thinking he''s never going to make it, how wrong.

[quote user="way out west"]Methinks that "bravo"''s time has come again.  Could we possibly integrate it into a song?  That would be splendid.  What?  What?[/quote]

It would be splendid indeed, there is rather too much unecessary vulgarity from time to time at Carrow Road.

I always found him courteous and with time for supporters and he has developed into one of the games true characters. He inspires debate and plays on the edge. He is a fantastic player and never forgot his parent Club.

I hope Bellars comes up for the game and watches Cardiff lose. He is a major loss for them and sentiment aside I''m glad he is unavailable - which is intended to be a compliment.

Some Clubs, like Spurs, always seemed to warmly welcome former players back but we seem to lose players and managers with too much acrimony although there are exceptions.

As a debate who has come back and been given respect?

I''ll start: Malky!

[quote user="way out west"]One certainly tries to avoid vulgarity whenever possible, ''tis true.  Standards dropping, what?  Young people nowadays, I can remember, yes.[/quote] I think your poking fun at me?