Sign in to follow this  
First Jedi

Who DID you vote for Player of the Season

I''m interested in a little poll... sorry if this has been done before.

Who did you vote for Player of the Season?

Not who do you think, not why, not why not... just who you *actually* did vote for! Cheers!

Holt, for me.

Fraser Forster

It was announced last night at end of season diner the five players with the most votes so far are, not in any order.

Fraser forster

Corey Smith

Grant Holt

Wes Hoolahan

Gary Doherty

Not voted yet.I think that Holt is a nailed on winner but may vote for Korey as I''d like him to get some recognition and maybe make 3rd place.

"It was announced last night at end of season diner the five players with the most votes so far are, not in any order."

Player of the Season != Player''s Player of the Season.

Hoolahan, just over Holt and Forster. Due to the fact that opposing teams have talked about specific gameplans designed to stop him, reminds me of Huckerby from 03/04.But I wouldnt argue with any of the five listed above.

Holt, for all-round contribution - goals and team spirit. Would like to see Forster and Hoolahan as runners-up.

They are the top 5,  but Forster a clear winner for me

Smith - been excellent but has been rested and not completely consistent across the season

Holt - Cant argue with his goals - not enormously missed when suspended and off the boil in the last 6 games or so

Hoolahan - play maker extraordinare;  makes the side tick even when having an off game,  have missed him enormously,  2nd for me

Doc - Mr Consistency - superb since his recall and shows the positive attitude we want in our professionals,  takes being dropped on the chin,  works hard to get back in teh side and seized the opportunity when presented by giving his whole hearted all every game and comfortably dealt with every striker he has been paired up against.  3rd for me.