Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Leyton Orient vs Norwich: Unofficial Match Thread

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Right who wants a cold drink? Wine for the ladies and cold lager for the men ??[/quote]Can I have a pint of gin please?[/quote]you like a drop of mother''s ruin do you?[/quote]Yup lol.I actually have no booze in, I''m gonna go round the shop at half time methinks.

Someone the live coverage says this confirms we are an average side.  I think that thread a few weeks back asking whether the fans were bottling it had a point..

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="cityangel"]Right who wants a cold drink? Wine for the ladies and cold lager for the men ??[/quote]Can I have a pint of gin please?[/quote]you like a drop of mother''s ruin do you?[/quote]Yup lol.I actually have no booze in, I''m gonna go round the shop at half time methinks.[/quote]You sure you can manage that distance in such a short space of time? lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]I''ve turned the commentary off.How are we doing guys and gals?Saints ahead! Good on em [Y][/quote]

Losing [:(]

[/quote]Oh. Cheers WAY :). How were we playing? HT now.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Right who wants a cold drink? Wine for the ladies and cold lager for the men ??[/quote]

A keg of prozac for me please                                                                                                                   

[/quote]

Ohhh good idea, can I get that on drip? [:O]

Spare a thought for Forster. He played a half for Newcastle at Leyton Orient in which he conceded 4 goals in pre season and another 2 tonight...

Lucky shirt + training top combo, 47 drawn on my left wrist- we will at least draw now.

Wooooooo.

[:P]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]I''ve turned the commentary off.

How are we doing guys and gals?

Saints ahead! Good on em [Y]
[/quote]

Losing [:(]

[/quote]

Oh. Cheers WAY :).
How were we playing? HT now.
[/quote]

Sounds like we are playing like a bunch of nuggets, half time now

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Someone the live coverage says this confirms we are an average side.  I think that thread a few weeks back asking whether the fans were bottling it had a point..[/quote]That would be my thread and it was based in large part on reading comments on there... I wonder if the journos covering the game have a brief to only publish the dumbest, most ''tarded comments... a bit like an online version of Canary Call...

I am curled up in a ball rocking slowly backwards and forwards.

This is total bullshit.

WTF is going on? 

It''s Leyton Orient FFS, not Liverpool!

We have been playing shit. for ages now and are probably getting exactly what we deserve.

[quote user="NorwichRat"]Keep the faith.

The magic is coming.......

Bring it on.......[/quote]To be honest even if we lose, as long as Millwall and Leeds dont win I dont think ill especially mind. I dont want to limp over the line, but after the 16 game unbeaten run I think ill take a couple of scrappy draws to get us those vital points.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I am curled up in a ball rocking slowly backwards and forwards.

This is total bullshit.

WTF is going on? 

It''s Leyton Orient FFS, not Liverpool!

We have been playing shit. for ages now and are probably getting exactly what we deserve.

[/quote]

Take a deep breath mate and lets hope Lambert works his magic at half time

We''re looking very poor, seem to have no idea at the back and the front 3 of Martin, Oli and Elliot just not working. Really can''t see where the spark will come from. Come on City.

A half time thought - does anybody want to win this League.

Leeds had a big lead & blew it.

Millwall & Swindon come with the wind in their sails but just when they look as they might get there, the wind suddenly drops

City have a big league but have looked decidedly average for the last 4 games

Perhaps they all like League 1 too much