Team prediction

Forster

R.Martin  Doc  Nelson  Drury

Mcnamee  Smith  D.Russell  Lappin

C.Martin  Elliott

Subs = Rudd, Oli, Spillane, Rose, Gill, Hughes & McVeigh

Score prediction

0-2 to City

Team Prediction:                   ForsterR. Martin  Doherty Nelson DruryMcNamee Hughes Russell Lappin                   Oli                 MartinSubs = Rose, Elliot, Cody, Spillane, Smith, Gill & RuddScore Prediction:Leyton Orient 0-4 Norwich City

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]

Team prediction

Forster

C.Martin  Elliott

Score prediction

0-2 to City

[/quote]

I would agree that will probably be the team line up today. Can''t see us doing anything left of field tonight. Would prefer Johnson to Elliott. If we play well we should win. I reckon it will be a bad start (as is often the case) and we''ll pick up to win 2-1

I think that Oli is far better as an impact player against tired legs - as shown when he started against Walsall. Elliott''s experience will probably see him start the game and Oli will almost definitely come on later. Then again ... who knows about Cody''s role tonight?! 

Forster

R. Martin  Doc Nelson   Drury

Russell

Smith  Lappin

Hoolahan  (He''ll make it!)

C. Martin   Elliot

Ollie to come on at half time for Elliot (who will hardly get a touch) and get a goal. Chrissy Martin to get a couple too with the final score 3-0 City!

Also Leeds to lose at Carlisle and Millwall to get a draw at Yeovil leaving us all but up!

Team....

Forster

Martin Doc Nelson Drury

Smith Rusty Lappin

Wes

Martin Elliott

Subs: Rudd, Spillane, Rose, Hughes, McNamee, Johnson, Kelly

Prediction....

3-1 City Hoolahan, Martin, Johnson; Jarvis

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

God I am soooooooo nervous [:S]

Evening all [:)]

[/quote]Good Evening! If we win i think you''ll hear my cheers from Gressenhall [:d]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

God I am soooooooo nervous [:S]

Evening all [:)]

[/quote]

Good Evening! If we win i think you''ll hear my cheers from Gressenhall [:d]
[/quote]

If we win you might see a mad woman in a NC shirt running down a road near you screaming lol

am sh*tting meself!!!, i work with a load of dirty leeds and huddersfield supporters. Tonight could be make or break for us. Sure, at the mo, we are guaranteed play-offs. To me nothing more than automatic promotion will do. Wanna stick it up this lot at work. 3 points 2night and 3 on saturday should do it! OTBC

Evening everyone. Really regretting my act of charity now ... My mate wasnt successful in getting a Charlton ticket so i let him have my Orient one [:S]We are bound to win if i''m not going [;)]

I''ll go for

Forster

C.Martin  Elliott

CMON YOU YELLOWS

I dont mind how we do it,as long as we get 3 points!! I think the big thing for us tonight is  to keep it tight at the back! We know we can score 1 or 2 goals tonight, I think the hard thing will be keeping a team fighting for their lives out our end! Come on city!!

[quote user="Darren Lamb"]

Forster

R. Martin  Doc Nelson   Drury

Russell

Smith  Lappin

Hoolahan  (He''ll make it!)

C. Martin   Elliot

Ollie to come on at half time for Elliot (who will hardly get a touch) and get a goal. Chrissy Martin to get a couple too with the final score 3-0 City!

Also Leeds to lose at Carlisle and Millwall to get a draw at Yeovil leaving us all but up!

That''s my prediction out the window then!

[/quote]

Woo Hoo ... loving the line up.        ForsterR MartinDruryNelsonDocRussellSmithLappinOliElliottC.Martin[Y]

[quote user="Henry"]Woo Hoo ... loving the line up.        ForsterR MartinDruryNelsonDocRussellSmithLappinOliElliottC.Martin[Y]

[/quote]Sounds nice and positive, I like elliot and oli in the same team, two pacey forwards! Oli can show us why we shoulddnt worry about wes being out tonight!

[quote user="morty"]Wes out.

Oli and elliot in.

Playing the diamond.
[/quote]

Think a close source said on the 5th April that he was out for about 3 weeks so hopefully he might make the Gillingham game.

Surprised that Oli is starting but in Lambert we trust - god I''m nervous.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="morty"]Wes out.Oli and elliot in.Playing the diamond.[/quote]

Think a close source said on the 5th April that he was out for about 3 weeks so hopefully he might make the Gillingham game.

Surprised that Oli is starting but in Lambert we trust - god I''m nervous.

[/quote]They tried Mac at the tip of the diamond last week and it didn''t work, Oli is the next obvious choice.I am nervous but it is tempered with the fact that there are plenty of points to play for yet and other teams seem to be doing us lots of favours.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]I''d imagine Martin will play at the tip of the diamond, guess Lambert didn''t like what he saw with a flat 4-4-2.[/quote]Would imagine it will be Oli ... maybe even a 4-3-3 [:O]