Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Leyton Orient vs Norwich: Unofficial Match Thread

[quote user="Matt Juler"]We''re looking very poor, seem to have no idea at the back and the front 3 of Martin, Oli and Elliot just not working. Really can''t see where the spark will come from. Come on City.[/quote]

Cody Mac.  This game is screaming out for him.

Elliott could play until Christmas and he wouldn''t score against Littleton nevermind Leyton Orient

I''m back with lucky lager lol.

Could be worse, we could be Leeds!

Anyone else waiting ages for the pages to reload?

[quote user="morty"]I''m back with lucky lager lol. Could be worse, we could be Leeds! Anyone else waiting ages for the pages to reload?[/quote]

Yes buddy taking forever

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Well, if there''s no volunteers I''ll go for a siht on 55 minutes.....

[/quote]

Sorry mate already been once today, couldn''t go again lol

Right lets all think positive and trust in Lambert [:D]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I''m back with lucky lager lol.

Anyone else waiting ages for the pages to reload?[/quote]No. [/quote]It was taking ages and now its okay again lol.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I think I might just take off my shirt and put my lucky earings in[/quote]Lucky topless pics for the match thread?[:P]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I''m back with lucky lager lol.

Anyone else waiting ages for the pages to reload?[/quote]No. [/quote]It was taking ages and now its okay again lol.[/quote]You got Heiniken didn''t you - reaches the servers that other beers cannot reach lol

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I think I might just take off my shirt and put my lucky earings in[/quote]

Lucky topless pics for the match thread?

[:P]
[/quote]

Nooooooooooooooooo lol

Jeez, talk about choking.

With our midfield struggling to string a few passes together in the last couple of game, why wasn''t Stephen Hughes given a starting place?

While McNamee, who can create & score goals, get''s dropped and Elliot, who can''t, starts.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="morty"]I''m back with lucky lager lol.

Anyone else waiting ages for the pages to reload?[/quote]No. [/quote]It was taking ages and now its okay again lol.[/quote]You got Heiniken didn''t you - reaches the servers that other beers cannot reach lol[/quote]Nope, 8 big cans of Carling for 7 quid from the Co-op in the train station lol.