Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Leyton Orient vs Norwich: Unofficial Match Thread

We''re understrength, and Orient are playing what appears to be their best game of the last few months by the sounds of it - we need to dig deep.

[quote user="Gaz Milno"]We can wave promotion goodbye if we carry on like this ffs[/quote]Given Swindon drew last night, and Millwall are losing; I wouldnt panic just yet

[quote user="Anderz"]We''re understrength, and Orient are playing what appears to be their best game of the last few months by the sounds of it - we need to dig deep.[/quote]

There''s two ex-Norwich players with something to prove...

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Got your confident hat on then morty lol what about the kettle?[/quote]I''m saving the kettle luck for the second half.

We''ve been sussed - the penny has dropped and finally the other teams in this League, including the ones at the bottom, have figured out how to play against us

Just as well we''ve got some points in the bag - I think we''re gonna need them.

Right who wants a cold drink? Wine for the ladies and cold lager for the men ??

[quote user="cityangel"]Right who wants a cold drink? Wine for the ladies and cold lager for the men ??[/quote]Can I have a pint of gin please?

[quote user="cityangel"]Right who wants a cold drink? Wine for the ladies and cold lager for the men ??[/quote]

A keg of prozac for me please