Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Leyton Orient vs Norwich: Unofficial Match Thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="hurricane"]The last games of the season...the quest for promotion....squeaky bum time me thinks......[/quote]

Indeed

[/quote]

It''s squeeky bum time for me, well numb bum, I''m still shitting. here

I know we have no one to replace him with but Elliot is a waste of space. I''d rather Cody come on to give us something different.Come On Norwich!

Great, its my first away game for about 4 years on Saturday.I shall be mightily unimpressed if Charlton muller us.

Cmon Yeovil, keep them out.

Cmon Cody you can do it.

Still annoyed with Holt missing the game and putting the others under more pressure.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="hurricane"]The last games of the season...the quest for promotion....squeaky bum time me thinks......[/quote]

Indeed

[/quote]

It''s squeeky bum time for me, well numb bum, I''m still shitting. here

[/quote]

LMFAO mate id give up if I were you

[quote user="morty"]Great, its my first away game for about 4 years on Saturday.I shall be mightily unimpressed if Charlton muller us.[/quote]Im going aswell & cant help but feel its gonna be a 4-0 :/

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="morty"]Great, its my first away game for about 4 years on Saturday.I shall be mightily unimpressed if Charlton muller us.[/quote]Im going aswell & cant help but feel its gonna be a 4-0 :/[/quote][:(]

Walsall have just tied it up at Huddersfield with two goals in just over 5 minutes. Makes the Huddersfield home game with Millwall on Friday crucial. One would not think that Huddersfield would relish Southampton being two games in hand going into Saturday with an opportunity to close the gap to 2 points. It''s getting rather interesting.

[quote user="Title chasing CT "]Think about it this way...

worst case scenario we lose tonight and on saturday. We''ll still be 3 points clear with a home game against Gillingham!

[/quote]

Yes but those 3 points could go just like tonights

Sat here in the car with the laptop as its the only place I can get Radio Norfolk... Holding my head in my hands I tell theh.

Not Cody''s biggest fan ... but i''m prepared to be convinced. Come on ... drag Elliott off and put Cody on ... please !!!

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Att: 7,520 (3,038 away)

Impressive for a Tuesday night and look how they''re repaid for thier loyalty...
[/quote]

lol just like last season then