Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

New kit...like it or not???

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]It looks too similar. Hardly going to make you rush out and buy one.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I might even just buy this years in the sale as it is so similar...

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]It looks too similar. Hardly going to make you rush out and buy one.[/quote]

Exactly what I was going to say! You''d think they''d have made it more different....I''m not going to be in a hurry to buy a shirt that looks almost the same as one I already have! Am very disappointed.

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]It looks too similar. Hardly going to make you rush out and buy one.[/quote]Probably intentional seeing as though it looks as though it''s only going to be about for one season.

Don''t worry guys, for 2011/2012 we''ll get one like Brazil''s.[IMG]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/brazil-10-12-nike-home-kit-2.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Don''t worry guys, for 2011/2012 we''ll get one like Brazil''s.[IMG]http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/brazil-10-12-nike-home-kit-2.jpg[/IMG][/quote]is that Lappin? [:^)]

Kind of feel as if the club have missed a trick here by not making it more different to the previous kit, more people would have bought it if it were something different or even original.

Maybe they are just holding back for 2011-2012 kit.

£40 for one season, it''s the colour of Jif lemon and you''ll still look like a sandwich board for Aviva. Mmm, no thanks.

what a complete load of tosh. Exactly the same as the current one! What a complete rip off, i hope nobody buys this shirt its a complete disgrace! Do the club think we are mugs? When are we going to actually get a proper shirt supplier in and produce somthing a little different and of much more quality??

I had my hopes up of a fresh new kit and teamwear so that i could actually buy one for a change. Throughly hacked off! some things with this club will never change! cheap cheap cheap

Can''t be Lappin, why would a Spaniard be wearing a Brazil shirt.As for the new kit I like it , an  improvement and looks better for the colour and a less fussy collar.

All Football League teams have the same sleeve badges - although I hope we get the gold ''Champions'' ones for next year (like Leicester have)...

As for the kit... very similar to the current one.  Probably too much.  Well, it would be if the yellow wasn''t noticeably different.  I quite like it, in an underwhelming kind of way.

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]

Other than giving the club some more cash, maybe not.

However, is there really any point in ever buying one?

[/quote]

I wouldnt for a second say they are fashionable but its well worth having a shirt for a kickabout, going out jogging and or going to matches in. I will probably buy one purely because the quality on the current one is terrible and its falling to bits. Was that Xara''s plan all along?!

[quote user="King Korey"]thoroughly disappointed.. only positive is it aint baggy![/quote]And your positive is my biggest negative.FFS when will these people realise that we don''t all have figures like pro footballers (or Italian models...), and therefore need a less ''fitted'' design to avoid looking ridiculous.Looks like I''ll not be getting a new kit until we change manufacturers at this rate...boy am I pissed off...

hmmm, might get it... im in two minds. I like the canary yellow, but it is quite similar to the current one. I still think the flybe one is the best in recent years.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="King Korey"]thoroughly disappointed.. only positive is it aint baggy![/quote]And your positive is my biggest negative.

FFS when will these people realise that we don''t all have figures like pro footballers (or Italian models...), and therefore need a less ''fitted'' design to avoid looking ridiculous.

Looks like I''ll not be getting a new kit until we change manufacturers at this rate...boy am I pissed off...
[/quote]

Time to hit the gym my friend!

Apart from both being yellow and green I can''t see how people think they are the same.[img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/xz6081.jpg[/img]  [img]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/010355866161700.jpg[/img]

I think it looks slightly better than the previous kit but not enough to make me want to buy it for one season when I already own this seasons shirt.

Could be a bit of a black hole in shirt sales this summer. Hopefully the board is just holding back on potential shirt sales untill 2011 when we will hopefully have a brand new look under a new manufacture.

I like it! very brazilly and though similar,it has subtle differences that,to me makes it look more of a fashion statement... What other colours does it come in? :)

[quote user="Yarmyed"]Is there actually any point in buying the new one?[/quote]

Yes, to support the club...

i like it, subtle change that make it better than the current one. I''m glad it looks a little more fitted also and the collar is better than before. I think i will buy one.