Sign in to follow this  
Flinty

ipswich losing...

lol. always good. 2-1 to peterborough.joe lewis saved a pen as wellalso, it''s all kicking off at Upton park (West ham v Millwall)! inside and outside the stadium

[quote user="Flinty"]lol. always good. 2-1 to peterborough.

joe lewis saved a pen as well

also, it''s all kicking off at Upton park (West ham v Millwall)! inside and outside the stadium
[/quote]

Keane Out!

Shadenfreude is a wonderful word.

also, it''s all kicking off at Upton park (West ham v Millwall)! inside and outside the stadium
[/quote]

Pre planned violence, one man stabbed in the chest, still going on outside and around the nearby streets. 

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Flinty"]lol. always good. 2-1 to peterborough.joe lewis saved a pen as wellalso, it''s all kicking off at Upton park (West ham v Millwall)! inside and outside the stadium[/quote]

Keane Out!

[/quote]Even more so spelt correctly [;)]

very happy about them losing and the canary asking ''what do you think it would take to get keane sacked?'' over at twtd.not so happy about the west ham violence. horrible news, so always going to happen when that draw was announced.BBC NEWS

Eyewitness Fergal O''Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting

punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his

fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Meanwhile

Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been

stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they''ve seen some violence that is indescribable."

lets hope Millwall don''t ever make it to the prem!

[quote user="Mr McNallys Alter Ego"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

Keane Out!

[/quote]

Even more so spelt correctly [;)]
[/quote]

Sorry I missed the "c"

I blame the new glasses.

Dear oh dear oh dear. It''s all going wrong down at Dipswich. It won''t be long before Keano starts to throw his toys from his pram.

Never mind, what goes around comes around!

Think thats 6 games they''ve played

Won 1 carling cup

Drawn 1

Lost 4

Honestly thought they''d be in the top 6 right from the kick off of the new season. Shows that money and a very high profile manager doesn''t always get you results.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

Keane Out!

[/quote]

Indeed it is [:D]

[quote user="ridgeman"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

Keane Out!

[/quote]

Keane''s doing OK.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more.

Fingers crossed he keeps the run going.

LOL

Can''t they type more than 2 sentences on that forum ?  I had to click every 20 seconds.  Very annoying.  Still, low IQ, short attention span, 14 fingers, it''s to be expected I suppose.

Good old Roy, I wonder how long he has got in all seriousness?   

It’s not as if he needs the money and given his temperament he could very easily just walk out, then who?

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Good old Roy, I wonder how long he has got in all seriousness?   

It’s not as if he needs the money and given his temperament he could very easily just walk out, then who?

[/quote]

Perhaps it will be Lambert''s next stop in his East Anglian odyssey!?

[quote user="Flinty"]very happy about them losing and the canary asking ''what do you think it would take to get keane sacked?'' over at twtd.not so happy about the west ham violence. horrible news, so always going to happen when that draw was announced.BBC NEWS

Eyewitness Fergal O''Brien said: "I saw a West Ham fan getting

punched in the face by a burly bald man who had a coin between his

fists."

Another fan said: "I was in a throng walking up and a group of hooligans came for us.

"The police wanted to help but they were clearly afraid to use force. I am still shaking. I thought I was going to die."

Meanwhile

Ben Newton, from Harrow, north London, said his father had been

stretchered away after being hit with a dart to the head.

And a Millwall fan told the BBC: "It was like a war zone outside the stadium. There was fighting all round.

"I brought my kids with me tonight and they''ve seen some violence that is indescribable."

lets hope Millwall don''t ever make it to the prem!

[/quote]did you all miss this? What tw@ would honestly take their kids to a West Ham v Millwall game???

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

Keane Out!

[/quote]

No they must keep Keane he''s doing a real good job there, binners for league 1

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="bluemike"]Sad bunch of fuckwits, the smile will soon be wiped off your faces, and all this from a second rate team thrashed 7-1 at home by colchester and beaten by Brentford already this season. what the hell gives you sad arses the right to laugh at anyone i will never know, at least we are playing football teams not park teams.[/quote]Yeah, but we didn''t spend a million on Priskin...[/quote] They actually spent £1.7 million on Priskin , today they are close to signing Leadbitter and Edwards from Sunderland and are reported to be loaning Celtic captain McManus with a view to a £2.5 million pound transfer . We really should not be taking the piss out of them for however much we hate them they are in footballing terms light years ahead of us.

you are dead right.

you must only dream of being able to spend cash on players, freebies and shite that no-one else wants is what you have to rely on.

keano will get it right

promotion back to the championship is but a dream for you.