Sign in to follow this  
Flinty

ipswich losing...

I like the way bluemike or mikehunt what ever he is called gets al upset about us posting stuff about Piswich, its a Narrich board where folk come to talk Norwich and take the pissss out of our near rivals, so why come on here? Did you expect there to be sympathy etc?

For what its worth, you are light years ahead and have a squad we can dream off now, but I would rather have everything else, including Delia and co than you lot. I still expect you to do well and Keane, he will come good because there will be a cheque book for him.

If you get Leadbetter, Edwards and Mcmanus, I expect a top 6 finish, even now.

gunn was sacked after 1 game this season.

after last season the board decided he was the man to get you promoted and was rewarded with a contract.

1 game into that new contract he was sacked.

ha ha ha ha

[quote user="pieman"]

gunn was sacked after 1 game this season.

after last season the board decided he was the man to get you promoted and was rewarded with a contract.

1 game into that new contract he was sacked.

ha ha ha ha

[/quote]See you in League OneSee you in League OneSee you in League One

Oh wait........ maybe we wont... cos you will end up here alone.How funny if Narrrwidge and Colchester go up and Pisswhich come down :)That would be worth every little inbred tractor boy thinking he was ten men for the last season !

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "][quote user="pieman"]

you thick fcuk, gunn was 1 game into his new contract before he got the sack.

why did your board give him a contract if they thought he wasn''t up to the job.

[/quote]

I know this has been asked of you seven fngered numptys before .....but which expletive has three letters ???????

Ha ha  !!

[/quote]Weirdly, if you quote it (which you did) you can see he wrote f c u k. Don''t know why that happens.

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "][quote user="pieman"]

you thick fcuk, gunn was 1 game into his new contract before he got the sack.

why did your board give him a contract if they thought he wasn''t up to the job.

[/quote]

I know this has been asked of you seven fngered numptys before .....but which expletive has three letters ???????

Ha ha  !!

[/quote]

A s s?

[quote user="A Squad Of Gunns Blanks"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="bluemike"]Sad bunch of fuckwits, the smile will soon be wiped off your faces, and all this from a second rate team thrashed 7-1 at home by colchester and beaten by Brentford already this season. what the hell gives you sad arses the right to laugh at anyone i will never know, at least we are playing football teams not park teams.
[/quote]
Yeah, but we didn''t spend a million on Priskin...
[/quote] They actually spent £1.7 million on Priskin , today they are close to signing Leadbitter and Edwards from Sunderland and are reported to be loaning Celtic captain McManus with a view to a £2.5 million pound transfer . We really should not be taking the piss out of them for however much we hate them they are in footballing terms light years ahead of us.
[/quote]

Yes but beware, Keeno spent millions at Sunderland, it never stopped him walking away, he is very good at that, walking away I mean   

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I say keep him. Doing a wonderful job.[/quote]Quite right. You can''t want Keane to go if you''re a canary fan. Ipswich have had a wonderful start to the season! ; )

Those binmen get a bit stiff you know. Not from the erotic excitement of watching their piss poor side but from the rigor mortis watching them induces.

It''s not a problem though as so few suffer from this given the number of MT seats to be seen at the crapper.

Still haven''t won a game, will the pressure get to Keane?

[quote user="cityangel"]Still haven''t won a game, will the pressure get to Keane?[/quote]Poor result really, Preston had ten men for over half the match.

LOVE how all the scummy morons can give out all the piss-taking they want but won''t take any.

Grow up you berks.

[quote user="Lambo"]LOVE how all the scummy morons can give out all the piss-taking they want but won''t take any. Grow up you berks.[/quote]

Bit over the top isn''t it, I''m guessing the couple of Ipswich fans who post on here are on their way home from PR so give them time to get home and log in.

It''s more the fact i only just saw this...

"Sad bunch of fuckwits, the smile will soon be wiped off your faces, and all this from a second rate team thrashed 7-1 at home by colchester and beaten by Brentford already this season. what the hell gives you sad arses the right to laugh at anyone i will never know, at least we are playing football teams not park teams."