Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Wes Hoolahan

I''m just really shocked that Banana has got such a response to a post and for that reason i''ll say.............................i''m out. er, er, no, sorry.

Sell

Keep

We need some variety in depth.

One yesterdays show Lappin gives us a better shape and delivery on set pieces,  perhaps as Holts strike partner though....

[quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Thats 2 words...[/quote]

very funny

KEEP

[/quote]

And very true.

You''ve hardly set an example Banana.[:|]

Are the rules flexible then?
[/quote]

very sorry!!

[quote user="refjezhitchin"][quote user="John"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Norwich"]Thats 2 words...[/quote]

very funny

KEEP

[/quote]

And very true.

You''ve hardly set an example Banana.[:|]

Are the rules flexible then?
[/quote]

give the lad a break, he''s:

a) from norfolk

b) and only a youngster

[/quote]

cheers, but too be honest, im not bothered, i post things which other people have done before but i just get blamed!!

Sell. He came on the pitch yesterday and we became oh so predictable.

Runs with the ball well, no final product.

The most one footed player I''ve ever seen.

Thinks he can play around on the edge of our own box.

He makes us FAR too predictable a team.

SELL

SELL.

And in defense of WLY - he loves playing for this club. If any of you saw his face as we were singing his in the Barclay as he came over to take the corners - it was magical.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

SELL.

And in defense of WLY - he loves playing for this club. If any of you saw his face as we were singing his in the Barclay as he came over to take the corners - it was magical.

[/quote]

haha wasn''t it great how he milked it by taking an age in coming over to take that corner just after Hoolahan had come on?

McVeigh played a variation of quality balls in to the box that we have not seen for a very long time.

Not a massive fan of Lappin as he is too one footed in my opinion, but he also put a few quality deliveries in on Saturday and was far more productive than I think Hoolahan would of been on the left.

It was also great to see both wingers working their socks off and tracking back... I think that McVeigh also gave a few lessons in defending to Ostomebor.

On behalf of the Republic of Ireland please get shot of Hoolahan at your earliest convenience.

For once I think an Agent has got it right![+o(]

Don''t think Trap would pick him even if he was playing in the Championship to be honest. Very set in his ways, he won''t even include McCann or Fahey so what chance does Wes have.

None in League One.

Anyway on the bright side I still want to know which of us should put two men on the same player for Norwich City?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]*and I defy anyone to say that Lappin can''t put a decent ball in.[/quote]Lappin can put an excellent ball in. It''s just his ability to do anything else that worries me.

SELL

Quality on his day BUT that day is far to infrequent to keep him. We are far too one dimentional with him in the team and if he''s not up for it we look lost and lack ideas.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="leedscanary"]

SELL.

[/quote]

haha wasn''t it great how he milked it by taking an age in coming over to take that corner just after Hoolahan had come on?

McVeigh played a variation of quality balls in to the box that we have not seen for a very long time.

Not a massive fan of Lappin as he is too one footed in my opinion, but he also put a few quality deliveries in on Saturday and was far more productive than I think Hoolahan would of been on the left.

It was also great to see both wingers working their socks off and tracking back... I think that McVeigh also gave a few lessons in defending to Ostomebor.

[/quote]Spot on Smudger ... couldn''t have put it better!

I think it depends on the situation in all fairness. I think he''s one of if not the best player we have quality wise. So on that basis it depends,

If he wants to stay and play (which I believed at the beginning of the season he did) then keep

If he wants to leave and therefore not give it his all then sell

If we do sell I think the money should be used to get Shackell back here.

KEEP

Clearly wide left isn''t his position, so keep Lappin out there, quality striker of the ball.

Hoolahan should be pleying in the hole beind one or two strikers. He is a luxury player, and if a system can be played with him in that role, he will pick holes. He may score more the Cureton too. Hoolahoop doesn''t have a bad shot on him.

Unfortunately I couldn''t go yesterday, as it was my brothers wedding, (I did ask him if he oculd change it to at least an away game weekend) but jsut wondered how Semmy played?

[quote user="B-ru"]

KEEP

Clearly wide left isn''t his position, so keep Lappin out there, quality striker of the ball.

Hoolahan should be pleying in the hole beind one or two strikers. He is a luxury player, and if a system can be played with him in that role, he will pick holes. He may score more the Cureton too. Hoolahoop doesn''t have a bad shot on him.

Unfortunately I couldn''t go yesterday, as it was my brothers wedding, (I did ask him if he oculd change it to at least an away game weekend) but jsut wondered how Semmy played?

[/quote]

Semmy had a good game mate. Although to be fair there wasn''t really anyone who did have a bad game. I think McVeigh really helped Semmy out and they both did well down the right.

That''s good to hear Viper, I heard that Askou lost a boot when the first goal went in, is that true?

Apparently so. I was in the Barclay so couldn''t really see it properly from where I was. It certainly would have contributed to him not jumping for the ball but in my personal opinion (so don''t definitely take my word for it or I may get crucified on here) he was out of position to be effective anyway. Today was the first I''d heard about the boot half coming off so not sure how much it effected him when he already looked out of the correct position to deal with the ball effectively.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]KEEP. No doubt about it, best player left now Clingan left.[/quote]

What you are talking about Wes Hoolahan aren''t you!? Best player!?[:s]  Are you talking about that player is to lightweight for this league? That player who always takes on one to many men and loses the ball?

SELL, ASAP