Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Wes Hoolahan

KEEP

He will become a legend if we learn how to play him, lets be honest huckerby had his position in the team and we saw premiership footy using milking his ability.

The guy has such quick feet, but he''s not a direct threat wide left. Place him in the hole, wind him up and watch him go! :)

Sell! he fannies around if the ball far to much and tries ridiculous paces that don''t come off. Lappin is direct and far better for our division of football

Yeah, unless you wantched a different game from me tonight. He kept the ball very well and was one of the few players who passed well. Okay a couple of passes didn''t come off, but they wern''t in dangerous positions.

Lappin, Holt and Hoolahan (Spillane until the red card) were 3 of the best for me tonight.

Keep.Thought he was excellent tonight. Always available for a pass and didn''t hold on to the ball too long which is the main criticism usually levelled at him. However he needs to play in a team with pace, both in terms of running and moving the ball, to make the most of his movement and creativity. Don''t be taken in by this bullsh*t about ''League One football''. The rules are still the same, the goals are the same size and there is room for good footballers.

[quote user="delboycanary"]

Sell him , get another defender and wait for the hucks to return

[/quote]

The Hucks who said this week: "I still can''t get my hip better" you mean?[:|]

Definitely keep, but for God''s sake stop playing him on the wing.

I''m so frustrated by this. It seems rediculous.

We sell one of our better players (Everyone admits that Gill, Doc, Nelson, Cureton, Otsemabor are worse?) because they are worth something, when we should be keeping him and demanding our illustrious owner opens their purse strings as they signed a new manager and should provide himt he funds after they signed 12 players witha  manager they gave 1 game.

[quote user="Downloads"]

I''m so frustrated by this. It seems rediculous.

We sell one of our better players (Everyone admits that Gill, Doc, Nelson, Cureton, Otsemabor are worse?) because they are worth something, when we should be keeping him and demanding our illustrious owner opens their purse strings as they signed a new manager and should provide himt he funds after they signed 12 players witha  manager they gave 1 game.

[/quote]Agree! Wanting to get rid of one of our best players is daft!Good enough for Swansea, Leeds, Palace....but not us!

Personally I''d just never start him but bring him on at 60/70 minutes. Wanting to sell him doesn''t make sense to me.There''s no doubt the midfield holds its shape better without him and we can''t really afford the 4-3-1-2 formation in this league that he demands. But it can work towards the end of the match when much of the hard work is done.Alternatively if he must start then a dedicated right winger is essential. WLY and all that...